Issues with Vivid11

• Just got in and installed the Vivid 11 headunit to my 2018 Toyota 4Runner. 

Having issues with carplay connectivity wired and wireless. 

I want to give it a chance really want this to work due to the lack of modernity in the OEM unit. Need help troubleshooting why Im having this issue.

Thanks

• @Joey Khong Hi there, we are wondering if you could connect neither the wired nor the wireless carplay. Could you please read the following correct instruction and try again. If still no luck, please kindly futher demonstrate the issue, provide us with a video to show the failure of connection if possible.  To better assist you, please provide your order number in the meanwhile.

Wireless:
    1.Enable hotspot on your Apple Iphone and connect the stereo to it.
    2.Search Bluetooth CARKIT on your phone, enter the password 0000 and pair it.
    3.Open CarPlay on the stereo and wait for a successful connection.

Wired:
    1.Use an MFI-certified USB cable to connect your Apple Iphone and the stereo.
    2.Open the CarPlay on the stereo and wait for a successful connection.

• The issue seems to happen when I connect my phone via the cable while the system is booting up.

Within that minute or so Ive kept from plugging in my phone and it seems to be the fix but is there a work around to this using the wired connection?

• @Joey Khong In this case, we suggest an upgrade of the firmware. Please kindly let us know your order number, so that we can locate your order detail and offer you more accurate instruction. Additionally, please kindly provide the following information. Please go to Settings > About Machine

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.