Zlink(carplay) not detecting phone

• I have used wireless all day only for it to stop working suddenly. It does not detect the phone at all wirelessly. When I tried wired, it just tells me "link failed". I'm at wits end here. 

• @Cameron Gainey Please kindly let us know your order number, so that we can locate your order detail and give you instruction accordingly. In the meanwhile, as the issue might need an update. We are wondering if you can provide the following information to help us make more accurate recommendation.

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

After confirming the system version, we'll guide you through the update process accordingly.

• @Support Dasaita my order was on Amazon but the order number is: 112-5604307-3216268

• @Cameron Gainey We are wondering if you could upgrade the firmware. Here is the link.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230708)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/owtjeez7bpkwhd96l9ril/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota-20230708-logo.zip?rlkey=p3j5nokjg0nk6tpxtvaqh1wgo&dl=0

1.Please download the document though the link via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip it.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file into the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive to the USB cable.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important datif necessary.

• @Cameron Gainey We noticed that we haven't received a response from you in quite some time, and we wanted to check if the issue has been resolved. If it hasn't, kindly provide us with a list of all the current issues you're facing with the unit so that we can offer further assistance.

• @Support Dasaita I sincerely apologize. I had forgotten my log in. The carplay issues is now resolved ut i do have another issue.

Once about every week, the unit will not boot. The lights on the buttons work but are flashing very quickly. I have to turn off my car, turn it back on, turn it off, and wait, then it usually boots up perfectly. When that doesn't work, it will reset itself and finally boot.

• @Cameron Gainey In this case, we are wondering if you could update the MCU. Here is the download pacakage of the MCU.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/oyzaavs3luho0suu5q8pl/hmcu.img?rlkey=q5csx90otlvz37sg50v0jz0z2&dl=0

1.Please download the document though the link via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip file into the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive to the USB cable.

• Ho un problema con il mio Dasaita  PX6  5336  4g 64g android 11   10,2"  quando uso il telefono utilizzando  CarPlay il mio inerlocutore non riesce a compredere nulla mi potete aiutare grazie

• Chiedo aiuto a Staff Dasaita

• @Vincenzo Bandiera We found that you had already connected carplay, we are wondering if you meant that the carplay could not respond or other sistuation that we could hardly understand. If you could upload a video to show us the issue that you mentioned, it will be very helpful. 

Abbiamo scoperto che avevi già collegato carplay, ci chiediamo se intendevi che carplay non poteva rispondere o altra situazione che difficilmente riuscivamo a capire. Se potessi caricare un video per mostrarci il problema che hai menzionato, sarebbe molto utile.

• Carplay funziona bene il problema è quando telefono . MI spiego meglio: se ricevo una telefonata mentre utilizzo carplay   l'audio del telefono funziona male e chi mi ha chiamato  non capisce nulla di quello che dico. Il mio iphone è collegato prfettamente altrimenti zlink non si collegherebbe. SE uso il telefono senza utilizzare carplay l'audio è un pò migliore ma non è perfetto, ho provato anche a cambiare microfono ma non migliora.

• @Vincenzo Bandiera In this case, please let us know how long does the issue happen, have you done factory reset. If you have not, please go to system and reset the system. If no luck, we are wondering if you prefer to update the firmware to exclude the firmware associated issue.

In questo caso, facci sapere per quanto tempo si verifica il problema e hai eseguito il ripristino dei dati di fabbrica. In caso contrario, vai al sistema e ripristina il sistema. Se non hai fortuna, ti chiediamo se preferisci aggiornare il firmware per escludere il problema associato al firmware.

• Il problema si verifica durante tutta la telefonata dal primo giorno che ho istallato la radio. Non ho mai fatto un ripristino dei dati di fabbrica perché ho paura di perdere gli aggiornamenti che mi ha fornito il vostro rivenditore vale a dire : logo Mazda, sensor parking e Zlink. Comunque audio telefono funzionava male anche prima degli aggiornamenti sopra descritti .

• Ma sono solo io che ho avuto questo problema oppure  è già successo ? Se non vi è altra strada proviamo ad aggiornare il firmware durante le telefonate l'audio è pessimo aspetto vostro aggiornamento grazie tante 

• @Vincenzo Bandiera Please don't worry that factory reset will not lose the function of zlink and car logo, and parking sensor as well. Please just go to system > factory reset and proceed it. If no luck, we would like to send you a new firmware to update and try. 

Non preoccuparti, il ripristino delle impostazioni di fabbrica non perderà la funzione di zlink, del logo dell'auto e del sensore di parcheggio. Vai su Sistema > Ripristino dati di fabbrica e procedi. Se non hai fortuna, vorremmo inviarti un nuovo firmware da aggiornare e provare.

• 1 / 3