Stuck on Desaita Logo Boot

• I got a Headunit back in Nov, after 8 months the Unit is now stuck on the Desaita Logo and never passes that screen. 

The only way i can me it work if i have to press reset all the time, seems to make it pass that. 

Here is my Headunit info:

Dasaita Vivid11 Subaru Forester 3 Impreza 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 Car Stereo 9" Carplay Android Auto PX6 4G+64G Android11 1280*720 DSP Radio

SKU: HA5415-Vivid11-CP-HD-4

• @John L

To provide you with the best possible assistance, please kindly provide us with the order number and shopping platform associated with your purchase. This information will help us better understand the situation and offer appropriate solutions for the headunit.

Your cooperation and timely reply would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, please go to Settings>About machine and shot a photo to show us the built number and MCU of your head unit.

• Here is my Order# SP-DA2758

Bought it at https://www.dasaita.com/

I can't get into the system anymore it's just stuck on the logo. even if i press reset for 25 sec, the screen just turns off and goes back to the logo. 

• @John L Please kindly let us know if you can try to follow the instruction and return to the factory page. 

1) Remove the Radio fuse of the car and wait 3 min

2) Plug it in again and Start the ACC of the car simultaneously you are pressing the reset button of the unit until you see the recovery menu.

If still no luck, please shoot a video of the stuck logo issue and how you press the reset button. We willl forward to our technician for further diagnosis. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @John L Hi there, we are wondering if you have follow our instruction to go to the factory reset page. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.