outlander with rockford fosgate no sound

• outlander with rockford fosgate no sound

I have buy  this radio few Years ago And now problem dont work

I have when not work disconect and connect canbus Also unplug and plug again And radio have work but now nothing work can please help me

• @stipe malnar

If I understood correctly, your unit worked intermitently (sound / no sound) when you plug/unplugged the canbus...but now even with playing with the canbus plug it is not working....

Is correct?

If so, it seems that your canbus is not working correctly or it completely failed.

Does other features controlled by the canbus (like open/close door display, steering Wheel controls...) still working?

• @stipe malnar We are wondering if you can disconnect the canbus and only plug the cable into the head unit to check if the power cable can work without CANbus. Please ignore the function that controlled by the CANbus. We will appreciate your prompt reply and cooperation.

• also when was first time this problem

i have as i tell you unplug and plug the canbus and sound was back

i dont have touch the power cable or some other only canbus

and this was few times also have work maybe 2 days and again no sound i have again plug unplug and sound was back but now nothing i have unplug complete unit and no sound i have try on unit also to connet spoeaker directly and sound coming

• @Iker Gomez 

yes thats correct when was first time the problem i have unplug canbus and plug again device was working and sound was coming back for 2 days and again sound gone i unplug and plug again and sound was back, but now nothing sound not coming i have complete device unplug and plug again nothing, i have from unit directly connect one loudspekaer from unit and sound have

• @stipe malnar 

It seems to be a hardwre issue, but is strange that unpluggin and plugging again could leave you 2days of working unit....

I would discard any software issue (that could be cancelling the canbus ) by upgarding your software to the most recent version for PX5 Android 6.0.1:

go to this URL: MTCD — Yandex Disk

and download the 20180201 Upgrade

Use it to upgrade the software and check if the Sound is back

If the sound is cut after two days again....try upgrading the MCU to the latest MTCE mcu file from the firmware section of this forum

Check if the sound issu is now solved.

If not... i recommend you:

1) buy a new canbus

2) replace the unit for a more modern one...

• @Iker Gomez 

The situation that the sound come back after unplug canbus and plug again was few times fine

now i dont have any sound also no sound nothing after unplug and plug again canbus and the complete system

i have now today see that the commands on sterring whell Like volume up and Down dont work this has work before

Is this correct that this function goes over canbus ?

• @stipe malnar yes. The.sterring wheel controls come from the canbus. As I said....it seems that your canbus box is broken.

You can try to buy one online (here on dasaita store) but I would try to connect the amplified audio signals to any home non anplified speaker.

• @Iker Gomez 

also i have try directly from radio the output for speakers and works i have sound

now to try over ampfilier i i dont know where is input for sound also where i need to put cables from radio to check the amp

is not the clasic amp

Can please send me link 

i cannot find it

• I would check is cables are correct or open the canbus box to check if everything is OK

If you don't find anything....I think the best option is to buy a new canbus box

• @stipe malnar Would you let us know your order number so that we can locate your order detail and recommend the canbus link to  your accordingly?

• @Iker Gomez 

i check today and all fine

open canbus and seems to be OK

• @Support Dasaita 

This was few Years ago i dont have it

but you can see on pictures from radio what model i have please

• @stipe malnar We have a lot of canbus on sale. In order to better recommend, please provide the following information.

1.A clear photo of the OEM Radio.
    2.The specific car Model & Year.
    3.Please confirm if your car has these OEM Features-- Steering Wheel Control/ Factory Camera / Amplifier (with or without)