Dasaita MAX10 - PX6 firmware upgrade ?

• Hi everyone ,
    I have a Dasaita MAX10 PX6 with android 9 , and I would like to update it to the latest release available because I can't install any app from playstore, the process keeps running but never terminates.
    The system information of my device is as follows:
    Kernel version:
    #1098 Sat Apr 11 16:25:02 CST 2020

MCU Version:
    MTCE_HA_V3.60_1
    AUG 14 2020 09:11:14
    Model: PX6
    Android vers.:
    Build number:
    rk3399-userdebug 9 PI 20200521 test-keys

Can someone kindly help me with the correct links at least to update it to version 10?

Thank you !

• @Christian Thron We don't have Dasaita MAX10 PX6 with android 9, and we just have MAX10 PX6 with android 10 and MAX6 PX6 with android 9. Please let us know your order number and shopping platform so that we can further locate your issue and give you more appropriate instruction.

• oops,sorry !!

it's true, my radio is MAX6 PX6 with android 9, I apologize for the inaccuracy, I was convinced it was a MAX10!
    I bought it on the Dasaita store, on the Amazon circuit.
    Order number: 405-4668300-8686713
    ASIN :B07SFW9KNX : HA2161-MAX6-FBA : 606462551779 I got it because it was custom made for my Toyota Auris, and so far I haven't had any major problems,
    except for apps not installing. The ones I managed to install are only 3 apps, I wanted to install Waze but there's no way to install it,
    so I tried to ask here.

Thank you
    for replying soon,
    I hope we can update to android 10 at least.

• @Christian Thron We have 2 methods to finished the installation. 1) You can go to Google play store to download the WAZE right throught the stereo. 2) You can download an APK file of WAZE and install it throught the APK installation app from the head unit. 

• Ok,

from app Google play store in my unit, as mentioned in the first message, it remains in download but something blocks it because it never ends and I don't see it going through to installation, I state that the unit is connected in hotspot with the mobile phone and the line works very well, so I doubt it is that's the problem. I inform you that moreover the updates that were normally made at the beginning, I haven't seen them done for more than 1 year and I don't understand why. I wouldn't want some service related to the updates to be blocked, also because if the same are not updated, problems with the apps are necessarily created. For this reason I thought that Android 9 should be updated, so as not to find software problems in the future since someone already has it now. Anyway, I went directly to phase 2, I downloaded the apk file from the site and then installed it and it worked, and that's fine with me, but what if I don't even do this anymore? The unit purchased in 2019 is really beautiful, in general everything works well, I intend to replace it only in case it gets damaged, certainly not due to a software problem. Ah, a secondary thing, do you know the bluetooth call section of my radio? Well, the thing I found quite annoying are the icons under the keypad which are practically camouflaged against the background, they are seen too little, especially during the day, there was a way to change the color of the icons maybe..... Sorry for the long theorem and thanks again for your interest in my problem, you are very kind, I really appreciate it!

• @Christian Thron It's our pleasure to help you finished the installation. As to the icon, would you mind showing a photo about it or do you mean how to change the color of the touched key? Please kindly further demonstrate it, so that we can diagnose and offer more accurate instruction.

• Here I am ! So, for the icons of the bluetooth section I post this photo:

as you can see, the icons marked with the green arrows are those that can be seen during the day, the problem occurs when the surface of the display is illuminated by sunlight or reflection and unfortunately happens on many occasions. In these cases , if I struggle to see those icons with the green arrow , the yellow ones are not seen because they do not have sufficient contrast with the dark background to be seen . In my opinion, if at least the most used ones had been of a different color and perhaps more accentuated in color, perhaps it would have been more visible, because you know, distractions are expensive while driving. It is therefore not a problem of the color of the LEDs, those are ok. I don't know, if there were different interface themes available they might solve the problem, and also on this I thought that maybe by updating the system I could find something new. However, if I can no longer update my android 9, what other ways do I have to continue using this radio?

Thanks again for your support!

• @Christian Thron Sorry that we don't have newer firmware for Android 9. We would like to tell you that we will launch Android 12 head unit with qualcomm chip in the coming days. Please take notice to our forum and get one if you want to change the stereo. 

• Modelo da central para atualização. Não consigo instalar mais nenhum app nela.

• @Pedro Neto como faço para atualizar essa central ? 
    não consigo , baixar mais nenhum app da playstore 

• @Pedro Neto

Please let us know your current version, is it MAX6 Android 9?

==============

Por favor, deixe-nos saber sua versão atual, é MAX6 Android 9?

• @Support Dasaita é sim 

• @Pedro Neto Here is the latest firmware for MAX6./ Aqui está o firmware mais recente para MAX6.

MAX6 Version : 

PX6 HA2_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023) https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8zjji07bn8mopo/HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota%2820211023%29.7z?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita o Android é o 11 ? 

• @Pedro Neto It's for Android 9. We are sorry to tell you that your Android 9 head unit version doesn't support to update other Android version. Your understanding will be appreciated.