2015 Mazda 6 Vivid 11

• Hello,

I seemed to get everything to work in my car but the sound. I have a PX6 model. I believe it is because the unit thinks my car has an amp but it does not and I do not know how to disable it. Would anyone happen to know how to? I went into factory settings and various other settings and saw nothing to disable it.

• @Lucas Pattani We are wondering if you can further demonstrate the issue that you mentioned. Please let us know if you meant that you couldn't receive any sound from the head unit after the installation. In this case, please send us your order number so that we can locate your order detail and give your more appropriate instruction.

• @Support Dasaita Hi. Correct, my sound does not work. Backup camera, wheel controls, display, bluetooth, and wifi are all functional. I have all RCA cables plugged into eachother with the correct labels matching. When my vehicle turns on I hear a pop so there is power to my speakers but when I try to make a call, play music, and or play the radio there is no audio when the volume is turned up all the way. 

• @L P We are wondering if you can send us the wirings on the back side, so that we can check if there are any wrong connection of the harnesses. Your cooepration and prompt reply will be appreciated.