Head Unit Doesn't Come on Unless Pull out and Put in Fuse Again

• I just bought the following and installed my 2016 Toyota Highlander. It works great but then stops working with a black screen after 4 or 5 cycles. I have to pull the radio fuse from the engine compartment and reinstall and then it works again. After 4 or 5 times, I have to do the same thing. It doesn't blow the fuse, I only have to pull the fuse to reset it. I have to do this after every 4 or 5 starts. 

What is the problem?

-------------

Dasaita 10.2" Android 11 Stereo for Toyota Highlander 2015 2016 2017 2018 Bluetooth Radio GPS Navigation Head Unit Wireless Carplay 1280 X 720 HD Android Auto DSP WiFi https://a.co/d/ifCNMMG

• @Aldo B Hi there, you can update the firmware and MCU to get the problem resolved. Please kindly send us your order number and the following information so that we can give you more accurate firmware recommendation.

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Built Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

• @Support Dasaita where do I find the built number and the MCU version?

• @Aldo B Please go to Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot of it.

• @Support Dasaita 

Build number:

rk3399-userdebug 11 RQ3A.210705.001 eng.hct2.20230203.100446 release-keys

Kernel version:

#154 Fri Dec 2 15:36:13 CST 2022

MCU version:

MTCH HA4Z_V3.97_1

Dec 1 2022 09:41:47

• @Support Dasaita 

• @Aldo B

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20230728)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wwea6ashzwuwlny7z16ie/update.zip?rlkey=hq8tivw2g9tl92je5j3tlifsx&dl=0

4.04 MCU

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/3zsur0geezthej84bkt6i/hmcu.img?dl=0&rlkey=6lnvof40x0l90dy9hju19rsfq

1.Please download 2 of document though the link via your computer/laptop.

2.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

3.Please ONLY put Update.zip & hmcu.img file into the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive to the USB cable.

*Please note that all data on this unit needs to be wiped before updating the system, so back up important datif necessary.

• Seems to be working better, but now my Google maps no longers displays my route when I set the navigation feature. The blue route line is not present and only displays small turn arrows. It was working fine initially. I checked all the settings and nothing was changed? Why is this happening?

• @Aldo B We are wondering if you mean Google Map on the stereo or on the Carplay. Further instruction will be provided once getting your reply.

• @Support Dasaita I have Google maps on the stereo itself as an app. It works fine if I mirror it using Android auto. But if I try to use it as an app on the stereo itself, it doesn't show the blue navigation line, just and occasional arrow when the next turn is. It was working fine, then this issue came up. The only way to fix is to removed the online maps and cache and delete storage and start it again. But then I loose all my information.

• @Aldo B We are wondering if you could shot a video to further demonstrate the situation that you mentioned so that we can verify if it's issue that related to the firmware, your cooperation will be appreciated. Please send the video to address: support@dasaita.com

• @Support Dasaita videos sent...