PX6 device sometimes creates audible pop sound and "dies" - only comes back after Reset button

• I have PX6 Android 10 head unit for about 3 years now. Over last few months weird issue started happening. I am driving and listening to radio or music and then suddenly audible pop sound happens and then everything goes black. Screen is off, not responding to anything.

Switching ignition off and then back on also doesn't do anything... Only solution is to press RESET button and then it boots up again.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? Device has the latest firmware and I have made no changes for more than a year now. How do I troubleshoot this?

• @Ed Vard We are wondering if you can shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned and send it our email address:  support@dasaita.com that we can forward the issue to our technician and seek for further assistance. (*Attach your order number in the email title if possible) We will appreciate  your cooperation and understanding.

• This happened to me 3 times in 2 months now. next time it happens, I will take a video and send to your email. Thanks!