Please help - email tech support stopped responding to me

• I purchased a VIVID 11 back in June and have been having issues with it since purchase. I was emailing tech support, but they stopped responding. I do not know what to do.
    The radio does not power on all the time when the car starts up.  The blue lights on the side, light-up sometimes, but the screen stays black. When this occurs, I turn off and one the vehicle then unit goes completely dark. I have also tired waiting when it freezes with only the blue lights illuminated, but nothing ever changes. 
    I must wait 8 to 12 hours before the unit will work. Oddly enough if I disconnect the power behind it and plug it back in it solves the problem temporarily. However, the problem returns within 8 uses of the car.
    Also, the audio quality is intermittent. I checked all the plugs in the back, and they are tight. However, the audio will, for no reason, all the sudden get very quiet. Twenty or thirty minutes later the audio will all the sudden return to working fine.
    I emailed tech support, and they said the system required an update. However, the system won't update from either the USB port or SD card on the side.  I showed the tech support person screen shots of the USB files and SD card files to prove I followed the instructions correctly. The update would always start fine, then I would get a failed to mount message for some of the files, then the update would abort.  I tried factory re-setting the unit, but this did not help.
    When I asked the tech support person about a return or repair, they stopped responding to emails. I am very frustrated by the situation and do not know what to do. Can anyone out there help me? 

• @Chris Zuliani Could you show us your order number so that we can locate your order detail and review the issue for you? Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• SP-DA3518

• @Chris Zuliani 4.04 MCU https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihyh0yk6o833hg6/MTCH_HA4Z_V4.04.rar?dl=0

Firmware(0912): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/pg1lufz3853dp8b0kbz7k/update.zip?rlkey=2f3166mwdkei3zei2xzlqoea4&dl=0

We have uploaded the latest firmware, we are wondering if you can download with another USB stick or SD card. If no luck, it will be helpful if you can try other USB port as we have 3 ports. Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated.

•                I have already tired different USB sticks and ports, as well as, the SD card slot.  The unit would always fail to update.   l also double checked the original support emails, those are the two files I tired to instal numerous times. 

• @Chris Zuliani Have you downloaded the new firmware and MCU? We are wondering if you have formatted the USB driver or SD card to FAT32 format. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

• @Chris Zuliani you have to put the update.zip and the hmcu.img files Into a fat32 formatted usb drive.

Plug the usb drive into any of the  headunit usb ports and remove any other usbs that could be connected on other ports.

Wait for the update to be detected 

• I have put the update.zip file on a freshly fat32 USB drive as part of my many attempts to update the system. 

It did not work I think something else is wrong with the unit.

• @Chris Zuliani perhaps you have not been connected properly the usb port cables to the Back of the unit. I would revise the connections

• @Chris Zuliani Would like kindly try to revise the connection of the USB cable and then connect the USB drive again? 

• So it turns out the files you provided for the update are different than the ones I was given via email.  The first update worked.  However, the 4.04 MCU file resulted in the screen going black.  It makes beeping noises every so often like something is happening but nothing loads.

I have tired unpluging and pluging back in the power connection in the back bu that doesn't do anything.  How do I fix this?

• @Chris Zuliani Could you go to Settings > About machine and send us a screenshot to show the built number and the MCU currently. In the meanwhile, could you kindly send us a video to show us the situation that you mentioned above? Your prompt reply will be appreciated.