Dasaita with Vivid 2K 11.6" won't start 1 out of 6 times. Blue lights are on but appears not to boot, screen stays black

• Installed this unit a couple of months ago, and it functions well most of the time. All wiring is professional with soldered/shrink wrapped connections. My install is a 2007 Chevy Avalanche using a PAC RP5-GM31 GM Onstar radio interface. Again the unit starts normally most of the time and plays great until the vehicle is shut off. If it does start up normally it stays running with no signs of wiring issues. I have installed a couple of apps through the Google play store. VLC and Neutron Media player. I have a USB Sandisk portable hard drive with media files. If the unit does NOT start it will stay black screen until the next time I stop and restart the truck and then MAYBE it will boot up. 5 out of 6 times It WILL boot up normally, and everything is OK. There does not appear to be a power button on this unit. I never know if I will have my radio/Nav/backup camera working or not when I get in to go. Please any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks

• I don't know if it is your issue or not and I did.not suffer for such Black screens....but I know dasaita found a bug related to Black screen that will be implemented in the following updates...stay tuned...

• @Michael Minnick Could you please tell us your order number so that we can locate your order detail and give you more appropriate instruction? As to the screen issue, we assume it's software associated issue, please kindly provide the following information in the meanwhile.

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

• May be a few days before I can remove the unit to get the build number and MCU, please bear with me. Along with the order number, how do I get the info to you without it being public? Thanks for the assistance!

@Iker Gomez, Thanks for the info and your response!

• @Michael Minnick Send us email to the address: support@dasaita.com

• Hello. The upgrade went smoothly.  I am pleased to say that after a couple of weeks the unit has started everytime and seems to be funtioning normally. Thanks for your assistance!

• I'm having the exact same issue with my unit for a Toyota 4Runner.  I've checked wiring multiple times.  When it does start up it works perfectly. But sometimes it just won't start.  When the unit won't start the lights on the side still light up.  

• @Support Dasaita please check my post in this thread I'm having the same issue.  

• @Michael Goguen We are wondering if you mean intermittent black screen. If yes, you may need an update of the firmware and the MCU. Please send us the following information so that we could guide you the procedure accordingly.

1.A clear photo of the stereo's Bulid Number.

2.A clear photo of the stereo's MCU version.

• @Support Dasaita I sent that in and they said that the resolution was to buy a newer version. Which is unacceptable.  I'm in the process of setting up a return. I'd like the keep it but I can't deal with it not turning on half of the time.  

• @Michael Goguen We are wondering if you could try to update the MCU to the latest 4.04. Here is the link for it.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/9sdyk1k0hw0kleu3dbsd1/hmcu.img?rlkey=c1lkgeic6y900g0shpdquinoe&dl=0