MAX10 PX6 Screen Resolution Problem

• Hello, 

I have a max10 px6 with the latest firmware installed, HA3_rk3399_10.0_ota(20230803) 

When I bought the unit about 2 years ago it was adverstised as 1280*720 display model. However I recently noticed when checking system information it shows the the model as PX6 1024*600

I found on a forum somewhere to use the password hcttest252 when entering factory settings to change it to 1280*720. The resolution changed under system information but now my display has gone bigger (zoom out) and I can't view the whole screen. I tried a factory reset but it did not change.

How can I change the resolution back to 1024*600?

Thanks,

• @Wad Sheik Please show us the following information so that we could send you more appropriate resolution file. 

• Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply. Please find the pictures attached. My apologies for not being able to clearer pictures. The sticker on mine does not have that info.

The colour was fine but I took the chance to remove and reconnect power cable and now the colours are all blury.

• @Wad Sheik Please kindly download the file and copy it into the Formatted FAT32 USB disk.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qacwhcgdr7hx57wzj2olc/dmcu.ext?rlkey=02t6ksqhnx1eckw1dolrhqmfd&dl=0

Then plug in the USB port, it will automatically update.

• @Support Dasaita 

Thank you very much, ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. My display is now fixed.

• @Wad Sheik For anyone else that this happens to, plug a USB keyboard into usb, enter hcttest256 in the factory setting password box, then restart.