Scout map

• Buenas tardes, he instalado la última versión de Vivid11, pero en la pantalla inicial aparece un mapa pero no se ve. No está disponible para España? Los clientes como yo que tengamos Dasaita, se quedaría en negro la pantalla principal? Me parecería que actualizar sería para retroceder en mejoras. 

• @Javier Moreno You could unistall the scout map and use the pre-installed Google map or you could contact with our customer service for Igo map, we will install the igo map on the head unit for the items that will be shipped to Europe in the future. Just thank you for  your kind remind.

---------------------

Puede desinstalar el mapa de exploración y utilizar el mapa de Google preinstalado o puede comunicarse con nuestro servicio de atención al cliente para el mapa Igo. Instalaremos el mapa igo en la unidad principal para los artículos que se enviarán a Europa en el futuro. Simplemente gracias por tu amable recordatorio.

• @Support Dasaita buenos días y gracias por contestar. Pero como haría para cambiar de mapa? Podríais indicarme como se haría las desinstalación e instalar en la pantalla principal google Maps o igo como indicais? 

Graciasssss. 

• @Javier Moreno As far as I know (correct me @Support Dasaita if i am wrong) and with the short period of time that i am with the latest (A10 in my case) Vivid (Vivid+Scout) update is the following:

The Map Widget only appear if the Map Navigator app is installed...otherwise you will get an Spedometer widget on the same area of the screen

Map Navigator is the Navigation of Scout maps, which initially only support for NothAmerica (USA+Canada+Mexico)

So....or Scout people integrates more map areas or New Vivid launcher just will lack of the wodget map (which was the most interesting feature for the Vivid launcher).

i will contact Telenav in order to know which is the roadmap and intention with the latest Vivid+Scout integrated ROM

• @Iker Gomez Hi there, we have pre-installed the map on the new released version 20231104, but this map could be unistalled unlike the scout map in the Scout launcher which is built-in. But we are still trying our best to customize this widget in the coming days and it may be release via OTA in the future. If you have any suggestion on this new firmware, please feel free to leave comment on the firmware forum.

@Javier Moreno The widget could not be replaced by other map such as Google or Waze now, if you long press the scout icon and unistall it, you will get a Spedometer widget on the same area of the screen. In this case, we suggest you use the split screen.

• @Support Dasaita Muchas gracias por contestar, buenos días, pero no es posible haber puesto como en versiones anteriores el google Maps? 

Gracias. 

• @Javier Moreno You may need to update version before October, if you insist, we will send you the firmware. 

• hola, me ha saltado la actualización de vivid 7 y me he encontrado al actualizar vivid que la pantalla principal en vez de aparecer el widget del navegador, aparecen un indicador de velocidad y un reloj.

No he actualizado firmware, sólo he actualizado vivid. Creo que está relacionado con este tema por ello he puesto mi consulta aquí.

Que tengo que hacer para recuperar el widget del navegador?

Por lo que he podido leer se ha sustituido el soporte a maps por el soporte a otro navegador que  no da soporte a Europa. Se ha solucionado ese problema o es mejor hacer un downgrade?. Y si es ese el caso, que versión de firmware debo instalar?

Gracias

• @chronosghost chronosghost Sorry to tell you that the default left widget is Map now. We have not solved this problem. Once we have new launcher, we will release on the forum, your understanding will be appreciated.

• Thanks for your answer.

Can I downgrade version firmware that it have vivid version (exemple 6 version vivid launcher) within new widget?

• @chronosghost chronosghost This is a firmware without scout map.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h1lpmcly5exu3k7kry6qf/update.zip?rlkey=ehs221z0h18b80fkbh71ycic7&dl=0