Carplay Music Audio much lower than radio

• There is a dramatic difference between the volume of the Carplay audio (music and spotify) and the radio audio. Carplay is much lower. I have vivid 11 in a 2019 Honda civic. The difference is dramatic and shocking when switching between Carplay music and the radio.

• @Jeff Crews Please go to Settings > Factory settings > enten 126 > Voice > lower the volume of Radio

• You might want to try turning off Soundcheck on your iPhone. 

Settings>>Music-->Sound check off

• @Support Dasaita 
    Please go to Settings > Factory settings > enten 126 > Voice > lower the volume of Radio

This did not help.

You might want to try turning off Soundcheck on your iPhone. 

this also did not help. The radio is still way louder than carplay.

• @John Robinson Please go to Settings > Factory settings > enten 126 > Voice > lower the volume of "radio" and raise the volume of the "sys"

• @Support Dasaita That didn't work either. It doesn't seem to be isolated to just carplay. Other apps on the headunit do the same thing. Here's a video showing the volume difference between youtube and radio. https://www.dropbox.com/s/m1gp7736h44q01f/IMG_0519.MOV?dl=0

• @Support Dasaita I appologize! Setting the volume of "sys" in voice settings worked as expected. I wasn't turning it up enough (they each have a different max value). Setting "sys" to the max (20) and radio to the min (0) fixed my issue. Thanks!