Firmware update please

• Bluetooth pairing issues I have bought the ELM327 OBD and downloaded torque from the disk that was sent with it and from the App Store. I've also changed the Bluetooth code to 1234 still won't connect. The Bluetooth pair app isn't available for it. I have the vivid model. Amazon order number 112-6023207-2685033. 

Isn't there a way to make the pairing process easier? This shouldn't be this complicated 

• @Brad Watts We have reflected this bug to the engineer and they are debugging the period. Once the problem has been resolved, we will release new firmware. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• yes there are bluetooth connection issues, but I've read where you may need to disable Android/Carplay in the Factory settings, and it may then work.  I've not tried it, wasted tons of time today monkeying with it and will try this step tomorrow.  

• @Brent Rivers We found that you have contacted with us about the OBD issue before. Here is the instruction of OBD issue.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125679/how-to-connect-obdii-on-g12