Update switched my until from vivid 11 to scout no map

• My radio also switched from Vivid to Scout. After the update I have lots of bugs:

- The default wallpaper is no longer changing to bright / dark with day / night auto mode. The rest of the UI changes correctly. If I reboot the radio the correct wallpaper appears but gets stuck again on the next day/night switch.

- The speedometer widget doesn't work anymore and is always stuck at 0kph.

- When I click on the weather widget the weather information is blank.

- Sometimes bluetooth refuses to connect and I have to reboot the unit or turn the car off and on again.

- Google assistant doesn't work. It's like it doesn't pick up any sound. I installed Alexa and it works and does what I tell it to do, but when it answers sound cuts out before it finishes answering or, if the answer is short nothing comes out of the speakers although it still does what I asked it to do.

Is there a solution? The bluetooth issue is especially bothering.

• @Artur Mauri Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us your current Build Number and MCU version. In the meanwhile, please let us know if the issues that you mentioned occured before your update the firmware.

• he tenido una actualización automática....pero waze continua sin ir ( he de deshabilitar cada vez que quiere usarlo uno aplicación se Google) comentado en el foro

el menú continua igual..con el velocímetro

• jj

• @Support Dasaita 10

• @Carlos Guerrero Please kindly try to update the firmware to the latest.

Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(Scout maps are only available for the US and will be hidden in other areas.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_10.0_ota(20231102)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v7707hov1gkj950zpt0pc/update.zip?rlkey=h0qynk6ehsy91yto3ka4frgt0&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita Hola, me bajado el  update.zip, pero el dmcu no... no hace falta??   para  instalar es  copiando en un sub en fat32    conectar usb  y  salataran  el update?  se a de marcar la opcion wipe data?

saludos

• @Carlos Guerrero Please refer the update firmware installation guide. You should wipe the data.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

• @Support Dasaita ,  lo  hize    pero  me dice  dos ficheros y  en el dropbox    solo esta el update

• @Carlos Guerrero Please ignore the MCU update, in your case, you just need to update the firmware(update.zip)

• @Support Dasaita ok  gracias

grabo  fichero update  en usb y me salatara  solo la actualizcion? debere marcar el wipe data?

saludos

• @Carlos Guerrero just following the instruction in the following topic.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/37249/how-update-firmware

Format the USB, copy the update.zip to the USB, plug in the radio, tick wipe data on the poped window, then it will automatically update. If there is no window, go to Settings > System and click system update.

• @Support Dasaita ,gracias, se me.borrara programas instaladas como Waze,Spotify,etc????

• @Carlos Guerrero Yes, reinstall the firmware will delete the 3rd-part apps, you could installed all of them after the update. If you want the APKs, feel free to let us know which apps you want. We would like to send you the link to download.

==============

Sí, reinstalar el firmware eliminará las aplicaciones de terceros; puede instalarlas todas después de la actualización. Si desea los APK, no dude en informarnos qué aplicaciones desea. Nos gustaría enviarle el enlace para descargar.

• @Support Dasaita porque he de inhabilitar programa(foto abajo) para que funcionen waze,xciptv...entre otros y cada vez que enciendo tengo que deshabilitar

• @Carlos Guerrero android system webview

• @Support Dasaita instale el update...pero es una versión china?? No me deja cambiar hora ..primero me salió el mapa.. pero sin cargar mapa ..salto una actualización se actualizo y se ouse como tenía ..con el velocímetro...en la versión instalada android auto no funciona sin cable .. quisiera volver a la que tenía ..lo que comentamos en el foro es que se vea el Google maps 

Gracias

• Fotos

• 2 / 3