Black Screen but can hear music

• I had this unit in my car for a couple of weeks.  The unit was working when I pulled into a driveway when I entered reverse the camera was working fine then then I put it into drive and the screen went black and never came back.  The music from the radio app plays my last station and the lights on the side light up when the interior lights are on but the screen is always black and never comes on.  

Here is the link of the unit I purchased:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FG7L8CM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

• @Robert Miernicki Do you mean that the screen will turn black when you drive and will be fine when you reverse the car? Please let us know if you long press the RST, it could enter the factory reset page.

• Mentre aggiornavo le app dal PlayStore si è bloccata l'app play store. L'ho chiusa e a quel punto nessun comando ha piú funzionato e a un certo punto mettendo la retromarcia la schermata della video camera ha ritardato a comparire e togliendo la retromarcia posso ascoltare la radio ma lo schermo rimane nero.

Il mio tablet ha poco piú di 12 mesi è possibile che dopo Android auto che non funziona si è rotto definitivamente? Vi ricordo che lo ho pagato circa 500€ che non sono pochi. Speravo meglio. Riuscite almeno a risolvermi questo problema? Sono veramente molto deluso del vostro prodotto.

Grazie

Diego