Media Player

• How can i set the media player not to start playing songs automatically when i start the car. 

i just want the unit to go to home page only.

I have the Dasaita Android 12 Car Stereo for Nissan X-Trail Qashqai Rougue 2014-2020 Wireless Carplay & Android Auto Car Radio | Qualcomm 665 | 10.2" QLED Screen | Wifi+4G LTE | 4G+64G/8G+256G | Build in DAB Module|DSP Head Unit | Optical Output × 1

• @ZAKI KADOURA We are wondering if you have turn on the Playing music on the Extra settings page. Normally, it will turn on the music play when you turn on the head unit if you insert the USB and enable "Playing music".

• i saw that option and i did turn it off... my music files are saved on the unit itself. 

despite that the music does start on its own.

sometimes it does not but if i tap on the home button it goes to the media player page instead and play the songs right away

• @ZAKI KADOURA Please go to the task manager on the right up corner and close the media application if you don't want to play music before you power of the car.

• Is there a way to change the default media player? It is very basic app. I want to change the touch buttons on the side to open the another player instead.

• @ZAKI KADOURA We would like to tell you that we are optimizing this issue now, once the function is improved, we will release new firmware.