2018 Toyoda Tundra w/Dasaita 10.2" Android 11 Car Stereo Camera and Steering wheel buttons not working

• As in the discription my back up camera and buttons on steering wheel do not work, any assistances would be greatly appriciated. Not sure if I should put my email here so if you need it please ask.

• @Gary Crumly Please go to Factory settings > enter 126 > other > enable "Prohibit Reverse"

And then go to Canbus > make sure the canbus option is "8".

• I'll try that but what would cause the screen to not come on? and the screen was literaly backwards one time.

• @Gary Crumly Hi, would you kindly shot a video to demonstrate the issue so that we could better confirm?

• I got some video and a picture of the backwards screen. I just  had it on and pressed the weather and that turned the screen off. It was set on the Canbus to 8 and I did the camera one and now it does nothing when I backup?

• It won't let me upload more than one photo and no video, I bought this cause it was supposed to be plug and play, its been a nightmare. I like it but I need it to work!!!

• Is there a number to contact you guys to see if we can walk through this? There are several things that mine does not have like the logo and when you reset the camand prompt.

• @Gary Crumly Would you kindly update to Google Cloud and then send us a link?

• Ok I've done enough. I removed it and am sending it back. I don't know if I just got a bad one cause now it won't come on at all! I checked and the fuse is good and when I press a button it beeps but no screen! I don't know if it is the wrong connector for 2018 Tundra or what but I'm through messing with it. I bought the more expensive unit cause it was plug and play. I whatched a video of a guy putting it in and it all worked after and I have not had it work from day ONE. Now I know you have a good product but its frustrating cause pretty sure I just got a bad unit and now I'm kinda soured on it.

• @Gary Crumly We are wondering if you could follow the step and check with your head unit. If still no luck to get it on, please kindly let us know and we will forward to the mannufacturer for further instruction.

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/119243/the-radio-could-not-be-turned-on

• As I said before when I do the reset the camand propt does not come up it goes strait to selecting language when I can get the screen to work

• @Gary Crumly Please send us your order number and shopping platform. According to your previous message, it seems that the head unit work randomly, when you press rst, you could get it start, is it right? 

It will be helpful if you could send us the video to show the situation.

• I bought it on Amazon, taking it back to ship it back to them today

• @Gary Crumly Really sorry that you want to return the item, we are wondering if you could provide us the video and your order number. Hope you understand that we are trying our best to locate your issue and give you solution.

• I'm going to give it another chance, I really want this to work I'll hook it back up and take pictures and video for you 

• @Gary Crumly Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

• I put it in and nothing. Just the beep of the buttons. So I pressed the reset and the Nav 11 came up then the Dasaita and then that went all wavy and blurry and it blanked out again!!!!!

• @Gary Crumly

Here is an instruction to force update the firmware.

Vivid11(20240319):

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/rnt06c539txk4tvxlrzfk/update.zip?rlkey=3i4gb3iksl4bql0f8aj7mbz81&dl=0

You could refer to the Video tutorial.

Here are some tips to help you get the work done:

1.Please unplug all the wires and then reconnect the head unit.

2.Please download the document via your computer/laptop,  then use the WinZip application to unzip the file.

3.Please make sure to format the USB drive(FAT32 Format)/SD card before copying the update file to it.

4.Please ONLY put Update.zip file in the root directory of the USB drive/SD card,and then insert the USB drive into the USB cable.

5. Find a pin, press and hold the RST button for 15 seconds to see if you can enter the factory setup page, if you can, select system updated.

• Ok sorry I work nights and have been working a lot. I got the update in and finaly got the command promp to come up. The screen is still blacking out, sometimes it has a back light sometimes it out althe way. It was going all grey before this black out got real bad. I'm putting my amazon order number here cause it just isn't working and its a lot of money for something not working. If you have one you know is working I really want this in my truck, but I want it to work right, buttons on wheel and back up camera. I've done everything you said to try. Not sure what else to do I believe the screen is bad. Also the cables the instruction said to use would not work on my truck had to use the other set in the box. Amazon order #  113-2874819-9943404. Just so you know the truck Its 2018 Toyota Tundra SR5 CrewMax. Please send return lable. Thanks for trying

• @Gary Crumly Could you please show us a small video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned above? We would like to forward to the manufacturer for furthe assistance.  As to your description, we assume it's associated with the MCU and screen area. Really appreciated your understanding and cooperation.

• 1 / 2