Lanewatch wiring for CB077

• Hello. I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L and I recently installed a G12 unit into my dash. I got the majority of the wiring hooked up, just need to finish a few things, but I noticed there's a green connector wire that's labeled "Side Cam" and I believe it may be for the Lanewatch. Does anyone know which connector this cable corresponds with, as I'm not completely sure and my Lanewatch side camera is no longer working? It only shows the notorious Yellow Triangle when I activate the right turn signal or press the lanewatch button. 

Thank you.  

• @B C Hi there, the Side camera cable is normally yellow and it need to be connected with the front cam in cable. Please refer to the following guide.

• Yes, I found I made a mistake with my wiring and didn't see the additional aux cables in my supplied accessories. Thank you for the reference. 

• @B C Hi there, we are wondering if you get the problem resolved now under the installation instruction. 

• @Support Dasaita yes. I realized I didn't plug in additional aux cables meant for the Lanewatch and it has been working as intended since. Thank you. 

• @Support Dasaita actually I had one more question. My radio stations currently don't work. I've changed the regions to both America1 and America2, but no change, just static. Am I missing a connection?

Thank you again. 

• @B C  We are wondering if you have connected the radio ant, please refer to the photo below, you need to connect it with our head unit and the 5th connector to your OEM connector.

• @Support Dasaita Hello. I checked again and it seems my factory stock radio doesn't have that connection for the radio. It turns out that connection would be found somewhere in the trunk of my car and would require an extension.

• @B C Would you kindly show us the OEM radio connector of head unit, which we may help you?

• @B C if is in the trunk....how the stock radio could get radio signal? An specific cable should be there for antenna purposes

• @Support Dasaita This is what the back of my factory stock radio looks like. There's no connector for the radio station, as it doesn't connect directly to the unit, as I recently found out with my car's EX-L trim.

HONDA ACCORD Receiver Tuner Radio Unit  AM-FM CD Player OEM 2013 * - Picture 9 of 9

• @Iker Gomez yes, I'm aware of that doesn't make sense, but schematics I found online and from other users with the same question states that this is the case for our trim's factory touch screen radio (you can see in the pic above that the white radio port isn't there), which has different connections than the LX and Sport model radios without a touch screen. It seems there's an extension from the trunk that leads into the harnesses in the dashboard. 

• @B C Hi, some customer said that some cables of Honda Viechle would be hidden under the dash board. Please kindly check for it if possible.

• @Support Dasaita I'll check again when I have a moment. Thank you. 

• @B C Please kindly switch A to wire A1 or wire A2, some Honda veichle support different can wire.

• @Support Dasaita I switched these cables around and no change with the radio, or with the grayed out car control settings app. I had to switch them back to their original setup due to missing the door opening and a/c setting displays becoming missing.

I opted to just get a plug and play radio antenna, similar to the one sent for 2016/2017 accord harnesses. Thank you for trying to looking into the matter. I'm more concerned about retaining and changing the factory now, as I believe that's affecting my car's Trip A meter (it resets every time I turn off the car, which I do not want to happen). 

• @B C Do you mean that if you do not connect the canbus, the factory function could work now? We are wondering if you could further demonstrate what you have done to ge the factory control settings worked. 

• @Support Dasaita No, I meant the canbus controls that allow the door to display on the Dasaita screen when it opens and the A/C to display when I input/change the temp. I fixed it by returning the cables you recommended to their initial positions (A to A-2). 

I left a video of the issue I've been referring to in my other post addressing the inaccessible control settings. 

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/122492/inaccessible-car-control-settings/post-265094