Lanewatch wiring for CB077

• @Support Dasaita I ordered my unit off of Amazon. My order number was 114-4727190-3746642. Here are the pictures of the front and back of my OEM Unit 

• @Support Dasaita Hi there. Is there any update on if there's a solution for my lane watch. No rush, but if there's anything I can do I'd like to get started as soon as I can. Thanks :)

• @Christian White Hi there, we would like to tell you that you need to connect the CB077 cable under the following intruction which supports lane watch.

• @Support Dasaita I did, but it didn't work. There was one plug that didn't not have a port in the CB077, and that made no cameras work. In the instructions for the other cable, it was labeled as the AUX cable

• @Christian White Could you find the yellow cable name BSM cable? You should connect it with the front camera cable, then go to Factory Settings > enter 126 > Canbus > Right view check if this setting has been set Normal or not. The AUX cable is for audio.

For your reverse camera, note that you should connect the cam vin cable with the cam vin cable. In the meanwhile, go to Factory Settings > enter 126 > other > check if the Prohibit reverse has been set "Enable" or not.

• Okay. It will be a day or two, but I'll try it and let you know how it goes.

• I got the lane watch camera working, but now I'm having a problem with the Bluetooth skipping during songs. What can I do for that?

• @Christian White Could you please go to Factory Settings > enter 126 and send us a screenshot to show the BT module?

• 2 / 2