Inaccessible Car Control Settings

• Hello. I have a 2013 Honda Accord EX-L and just recently installed a G12 unit into my car. I rectified and rearranged the wiring of the unit and it has been working as intended, except I'm unable to access or change any of my vehicle's settings within the Car Control Settings App. I'm unable to make any changes or touch any of the controls within the app, as all settings except Default All have been grayed out. Is there any way to fix this or is this a different canbus setting? I'm currently using canbus 76

I'm also on the latest firmware for the Android 12 G12 unit (20240111). Could this be a potential issue with the mcu ?

Thank you. 

• @B C Hi customer, we are wondering if other apps could all functions well, just the Control settings is not accessible. Please send us your order number so that we could record. What's more, would you kindly check if any wires on that need to connect to the Canbus has been defective or loose, send us some photos to demostrate will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I bought the unit from a 3rd party seller on Aliexpress, so I don't have an order number from Dasaita website or Amazon. I'll send pictures later today.

• None of those settings can be changed regardless of what I press or any changes made with canbus, as far as I can tell. I have a video demonstrating what I'm talking about, but it seems I'm unable to upload it directly to here. 

• I wouldn't mind updating my firmware or mcu if it means it'll get these settings to work on demand. 

Besides the radio (which also doesn't work either lol), this is the last part of the headunit I'd like to get working. 

• @B C you have to enter into the factory settings (pass:126) and on the canbus tab you have to select the following:

76 Accord 2013 (BiNaRui)

That is the protocol for your cambus box.

If after selecting (and rebooting) still the car information app is non accessible then you can conclude that those settings are NOT supported by your canbus box

• @Iker Gomez yeah, that's the conclusion I'm starting to see unfortunately. Thank you. 

• @B C Hi customer, if the Canbus option that you chose is already 76, the wires are intact without any defection and all the control settings could not be revise. We would like to tell that the cables must be defective. Could you please place an order for a patch of new cables.

Before sending the listing of the cable, we want to confirm if your OEM head unit has lane watch or not. Is the current cable that you are using is CB039?

• @B C We just found that you have CB077. Here is the listing for it.

https://www.dasaita.com/products/dasaita-10-2-inch-android-8-0-car-stereo-for-mitsubishi-lancer-with-factory-rockford-system-2008-to-2017-gps-navigation-radio-canbus-adapter-for-rockford-year-2014-to-2017-%E7%9A%84%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

• @Support Dasaita Hello. Thank you for looking into the issue. How would my harness be defective if all other features (except the radio antenna, that's a factory stock issue) work as they should? What is the difference between my current harness and the one in the link you sent? I specifically made sure they were CB077 harnesses. 

Are you sure it's not possible to update the CAN BUS box or any other software update, as a possibility? 

• @B C Please kindly switch A to wire A1 or wire A2, some Honda veichle support different can wire.

• @Support Dasaita I'll try it out when I get a moment to look into the wiring again. 

If this solution does not work, would you happen to have any other alternative solutions, specifically regarding the canbus module? I believe it may be related to the lack of vehicle settings retention. 

• @B C If still no luck, we will inquire the software engineers about other feasible solution. And may need your assistance in some test. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita Hello. I switched the cables from A-2 to A-1 and the Car Control app is still inaccessible. What will be the next step with testing this issue?

I had to switch them back to its original set up (A to A-2), as I noticed my other canbus settings deactivated (a/c and door opening did not display on the unit) 

• Video demonstrating the inaccessible car factory settings.

https://youtu.be/syOaBlH89Ic?si=FxMJxcpRQakb7Bo2

• @Support Dasaita any changes in finding a solution into the inaccessible vehicle settings other users and myself have been mentioning? Please watch the video demonstrating this issue.

https://youtu.be/syOaBlH89Ic?si=FxMJxcpRQakb7Bo2

• @B C Hi, we are still testing the issue, once getting the manufacturer's reply, we will let you know. Your patience will be appreciated.

• 1 / 3