MCU file for QCM6125 Andorid 12

• i can't find a link to download the MCU file... is it included in the ZIP file already?

• @ZAKI KADOURA Hi, normally, we do not suggest MCU UPDATE, please kindly let us know what's wrong that you want to update the MCU.

• Hi, two things. First, the option to shutdown the system is not working... even if I set to max still the system shutdown right away.

Second, is a missing system app on the current ROM. I have issues enabling Contacts to sync with my Google account... on the internet I found that Google Contac Sync system app needs to be enabled. But I don't see it under settings > apps > all apps > then select the show hidden system apps option.

• @ZAKI KADOURA 1. We are wondering if you mean powering of the system without turning of the Acc, if so, please go to Factory Settings > enter 126 > Key study, you could apply 2 feature on the touch key buttons, so you could apply the power of feature on one of the buttons.

As to your second issue, we have forwarded to the manufacuturer for further assistance.

• @ZAKI KADOURA Please go to Settings > About Machine and send us the current Build Number and MCU version.

• Hi, as in pictures 

• @ZAKI KADOURA Hi, have you studied the touch key to get shutdown system work? 

• Hi, Yes I did. Thanks

• so what i was looking for is to have the system Auto Sleep like 10 minutes after i turn off the engine.... my car has a start button. the factory system used to stay on after i press the start button to turn the engine off.. the system will stay on for 10 minutes and then sleep. either that or it goes to sleep once i open the driver door. can we have my QCM6125 do the same?

• @ZAKI KADOURA Do you mean shutdown delay when acc off? Please go to Settings > Car > Extra Settings > you could choose the delay time period.

• No I don't want the system to shutdown... I want it to sleep either after 10 minutes of turning off the engine and not open my door or right away after I turn off the engine and open my door.... this is how the factory system worked.

• @ZAKI KADOURA Hi there, the above settings means when you turn off the ACC, the head unit will not shutdown in 30 seconds to 1 hour. Please kindly have a try to check if it's what you want.

• Hi, I tried that option too... the moment I press the engine button to turn engine off the head unit shutdown right away too... even if selected 1 hour

• As far as I know, that menu is only for select when the unit will completely shut off after a period of time (autosleep= never shutoff unless a battery level decay is detected). This is the time in which the unit goes to sleep until that selected period of time.

But never the unit is on without acc on 

If you want to use the unit with the engine off you should go to acc on mode. 

• Ok fair enough... I just thought we can have it act the same way as what the factory unit did.

Thanks.