Radio G12 No signal radio toyota c-hr

• Hi, I'm opening this topic because I have a problem with the Dasaita G12 on the Toyota C-HR 2017 because, despite setting everything correctly, I can only hear one radio station. I also updated the radio firmware, rechecked all the wiring, but I can hear just a radio station. how can I solve it?
    the canbus is set 08 TOYOTA_CAMRY&RAV4(Simple) if so is it wrong? everything works normally except for the radio which cannot capture other frequencies

• My radio station quality is horrible as well.  I can barely get any channels...I'm wondering if I am missing some connection?  Do I need a better antenna?  

• @Akion22 Do you mean that you could not change the station? We are wondering if you could shot a video to further demonstrate the issue that you mentioned. Meanwhile, please make sure that the Radio received region has been set correctly and the radio antenna has been placed correctly.

• @Jennifer Verbois Have you correctly connect the antenna? In the meanwhile, please go to Settings >Factory Settings > Radio and make sure that you have selected the correct region. If no luck, please send us photo of how you connect the Antenna, and a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned. What's more, please send us your order number.