PX6 1024x600 Zlink intermittent disconnect

• Hello,

I purchased the Daisata PX6 Android 9 head unit for my 2018 Honda Civic. I am having an intermittent issue with Zlink disconnecting even though I have it wired connection.

Below is the information I have copied down from the About section of the Settings:

PX6 (1024x600)

rk3399-userdebug 9 PI 20200306.094637 test-keys

Kernel: 4.4.167

#1019 Fri Feb 28 2020

MCU Version: MTCE_HA_V.3.78_1

CPU Dual Core Cortex A72

CPU Dual Core Cortex A53

SN: I can provide via email

Please provide method to address the issue I am having. Again, I do not use it wirelessly. I connect wired. I have used a number of different cables from very expensive to cheap as well as different ports. I have searched high and low for a fix for this.

Kind regards.

• Update 31MAR24 @ 1651Hrs

After downloading the Max6 Android 9 PX6 20211023 ha3_rk3399_9.0_ota from:

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/125448/firmware#post-270308

I have been "burn in" testing the update. The steps I took are as follows:

1. I verified that I had a PX6 Android 9 by going to Settings --> About.

2. I confirmed which PX and OS currently installed via the aforementioned screen.

3. I went to the link shared above.

4. I downloaded the corresponding file.

5. I formatted my USB drive to Fat32 and copied the downloaded file named HA3_rk3399_9.0_ota(20211023).7z

6. I renamed it to Update.zip

7. I plugged it into the port that I use for connecting my phone (SM-G988U1).

8. After about a second or 2, the Head Unit (HU) recognized there was an update via the USB device and provided a checkbox for me to wipe all data. I did not check the box.

9. After "accepting"/clicking OK, the device began to update. FOR CAUTION--- I kept my vehicle running the engine while doing all of this.

10. After it restarted, a notification on the dropdown bar stated there were downloads. ***I bring that up as I was testing all of the functions once it came back up and the FM/AM Radio did not work. It was blank. I pulled down the notification bar and noticed there were Downloads named *.tmp . About a list of them working through the process. After about 2 to 3 mins it started to work just fine.

11. Currently still downloading Google Play Store App Updates, more *.tmp files, and Sygic Maps.

12. I have noticed after the vehicle has been running for about 1 hour my phone disconnects from the radio head unit via ZLink and then starts up again. ***However, I have not finished downloading and installing all the *.tmp files.***

In closing, I will keep all updated as to the outcome, whether good or bad. Thanks.

• @Russ Odum There is no need to rename the file to Update.zip. Please just unzip the file and you will get the Update.zip inside it. Please kindly try again. You could go to Settings > about machine to check if the update is successful or not.