Low system sound volume

• I recently purchased the G12 unit (upgrading from my previous G10 unit). For some reason the system sound is very low on it especially when comparing it to my previous G10 unit. The radio sound has good volume and can get loud but the system sound is very low. I've gone into the factory setting and set the system level to 20 but it doesn't really help that much. I am on the latest MCU and system update. I'm not sure if this is a hardware or software issue. Is anybody else having this issue with the new G12 Qualcomm units? 

• @Michael Uribe Hi there, usually CarPlay volume is linked to the system volume. Have you tried playing music through CarPlay to check? If the Bluetooth call volume is difficult to hear, you could adjust the Bluetooth volume. Your understanding is appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita I tried using Android Auto and the volume is also low there. The volume is low for Spotify, Disney+, YouTube, and many other apps I've tried. I have adjusted the "System Volume" in the factory settings to 20 (the highest it goes) but it doesn't help that much. The radio factory volume is set to 10 and it sounds much louder and better. 

• The same here, radio volume is good, CarPlay is poor and front speakers too bright, crispy, any eq setup can help. 

• @Michael Uribe @FERNANDO PARRA Have you adjusted the volume through your steering control in the same time? We have checked with our car and the Carplay volume is louder than radio, could you take a video to demonstrate the situation that  you mentioned so that we could further look into the issue?

• @Support Dasaita Here is a link to the video demonstrating the issue: https://youtu.be/09pTKbnU5X4 .

You can see that the radio is much louder than any app that I try. It is the same with the steering wheel controls as well. 

• @Michael Uribe We are wondering if there is individual settings in the apps about the sounds.

• @Support Dasaita  No, I checked this too. There are no indiviual sound settings in any of the apps I have tried (Spotify, Hulu, Disney+, YouTube, and Netflix). 

• @Michael Uribe The volume display of third-party video software apps may vary, depending on the app's design and how the developers have chosen to handle volume display. Some apps may show volume levels identical to the system volume, while others may have their own unique ways of displaying volume.

• @Support Dasaita So there is no way to make it louder? The apps were much louder on my previous Dasaita android 10 unit. 

• @Michael Uribe Go to Settings > Car > Factory Settings > enter 126 > Voice > Raise the volume of "sys".

• @Support Dasaita The volume of sys is on 20, the highest it will go. The volume of radio is 10 and it still sounds much louder than the sys volume. 

• @Michael Uribe Our engineer said that it's normal, let me explain:

We are wondering if you have used the Podcast on your phone, have you compared with te Podcase app with other Apps like Amazon Music or YT Music. The volumes are all different, every time you change the Music player, we may need to slightly change the volume according to our preference. They are developed different company.

Hope you could understand.