Audio Experience

• Over the past months of updates I've noticed a huge shift in how the audio is handled in the G12. The EQ and DSP has changed, there is huge difference in bass, I have to crank it up almost all of the way up just to get a little bass as before I would have to move the slider up 1 or 2 and its got more than enough bass. Please go back to the very first G12 build for audio.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Please kindly let us know your current version, is it version 20240322?

• @Support Dasaita  yes it is

• @Support Dasaita I would also like to mention that nothing on this page reflects any changes if I increase or decrease, audio level stays the same. Example: I decrease the radio to 0 then select apply then exit, after reboot the audio levels are the same

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Our engineer said that they have not changed the EQ and DSP, we are wondering which version is not the same as the previous one. Regarding to the factory volume settings, could you shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned in the case. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita When I first got the G12, assuming it was the first version that got released, Ive seen 2 upgrades so far since I got it. As far as recording the factory settings, its not a video issue its an  audio issue, when changes are made whether they are increased or decreased the audio levels don't change by hearing it.

• @Support Dasaita I've changed the radio from 6 to 0 and its still louder than everthing else, changes made from 6 to 0 sounds the same, it doesn't lower in volume.

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte Could you shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned so that we could forward to the manufacturer to further assistance? We will appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

• @Support Dasaita There is no video to shoot, you can't see it, you have to hear it, there is no change in volume if you increase or decrease the numbers.

• @Support Dasaita I sent you a private message about MCU version

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte I have sent the MCU 4.11 to you, please find the message.

• @Support Dasaita I have the same issue after updating to firmware 20240322 for the OBDII connection. The G12 is connected two amplifers using the speaker/sub RCA preouts - it seems like the firmware is causing the RCA to have low V output.

Since the sound output was very low and distorted, I rolled back the firmware and the issue went away.

I am also on MCU 4.11.

• @Beebs Gee We will test on the head unit and check if there is any bug on the latest version. Once getting the reply from the engineer, we will let you know.