Dasaita 12 QCM6125 low optical output volume

• Hi guys, i bought a Dasaita 12 in january and i chose this one only for the optical output, but the output volume is really low compared to RCAs (that are noisy af in the background). I use it with an Audison Bit One.1.
    Is there any chance to increase it? Thank you so much!

• @Andrea Spagnoli We have reflected to the manufacturer and once getting their reply, they will let  you know. We are wondering if you shot a video to demonstrate the situation that you mentioned.

• @Support Dasaita thank you for the reply! Sorry, I can't record a video with my phone connected to the car unfortunately. A thing that i noticed is that the volume is low with Spotify, but really high with voicecalls, both in Android Auto. On the phone is everything okay, i have no problems also with an Atoto in my friend's car. The problem started with the last update on the Dasaita G12! :( 

• @Andrea Spagnoli We are wondering if you could go to Settings > About Machine and send us your current Build Number and MCU, in the meanwhile, go to Factory Settings > volume and send us a screenshot of this page.

Third-party apps often cannot achieve exactly the same volume levels as the system or other apps due to differences in their audio processing algorithms and how they interact with the device's hardware. Each app may handle audio output differently, resulting in variations in volume levels. Additionally, system-level controls and restrictions may also affect the maximum volume output of third-party apps.