Need to change or add APN in SIM settings

• @Support Dasaita Hello I need to add an APN to my SIM settings for my Verizion Wireless service. The APN I need to add is we01.vzwstatic . When I attempt to add it myself I am unable to because the settings are greyed out. I also tried changing the default APN that is currently being used but that setting is also greyed out. How can I add or change this APN? 

• @Michael Uribe Could you send us a photo about the Settings that you mentioned, to show us the grey option?

• @Support Dasaita Below is a picture of the included APNs for Verizon

Here is a picture of the add an APN page, it allows me to add the APN but not a name for it so I can't save it:

• @Michael Uribe Our technician do not agree to you to add it, you may not be able to access the Internet after then. Your understanding will be appreciated.

• @Support Dasaita Can your technician add we01.vzwstatic to the list of Verizon APNs with the next firmware update? 

• @Michael Uribe We have reflected to them and try to add it, note that some internet need authorization so we could not make sure they could do that, hope you could understand.