The configuration you sent me doesn't match my car.


  • I sent you emails on June 18, 2026, but I still haven't received a reply.

    I received my order, but it doesn't fit in my car. I sent you photos of my car stereo setup, and you recommended this one.

    How do I install it?

    This isn't the correct configuration my car you recommended to me.

    If you don’t have a solution, I’ll have to return it and request a refund  dated May 16, 2026, order no. .
    Do you have a return policy?

    Thank you for your response.



  • Hi! I recently installed a 7" in-bay unit for my '08 CR-V, and the side window glare makes the map display useless. How can I guarantee the same thing won't happen with your 9" head for my model car? Your policy says that you don't support returns once the product is installed. 


  • @Paulo Gomes Dear Paulo,

    Please provide your order ID and also specific car years and a pic of showing your OEM radio.


  • @Gerry Goodman 

    Thank you for contacting us. We understand your concern, especially since you have already experienced strong glare issues with another 7-inch head unit.

    We would like to clarify that screen reflection can vary depending on the vehicle interior, installation angle, sunlight direction, and driving environment. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that any aftermarket screen will have absolutely no reflection in every situation.

    Our 9-inch head unit uses a higher-quality display with improved brightness compared with many standard aftermarket units, which helps with daytime visibility. However, direct sunlight or certain angles may still cause some reflection.


Please login to reply to this topic!