How do I set it to play all songs on usb from top down (alphabetically)? Currently, it either plays random songs, loops a song i chose , or plays a song i chose then plays 1st song on the list.
I want to set it to play a song, then automatically play next song on the list. Any help is greatly appreciated.
@sbinhn Hi,
Please tap the playback mode icon (#3) until it changes to Sequential Playback mode.
In this mode, the player should play the songs in the current list in order. For example, if you select a song, it should automatically continue with the next song shown below it in the list.
Please note that the playback will follow the current order of the song list. If the songs are already displayed alphabetically, they should then play from top to bottom in that order.

Thank you for your reply.
I tried that, but here is the thing:
- When I choose to play a song M (let's say in the middle of the list), it plays fine --- but when it is done, the song got MOVE to top of the list; therefore, top of the list will be M, A, B ,C ==> next song it plays would be A ..... This happen when I choose to use either Sequential and/or Repeat
- It works fine with RANDOM .
@sbinhn
Hi,
We understand the issue you described now, and we have already forwarded it to our engineering team for further review.
To help us follow up on this issue more efficiently, would it be okay for us to contact you using the email address registered with your forum account?
Thank you for your cooperation.