Firmwares

• @Support Dasaita i have px6 max10 what's the lastest operating system can i upgrade to? Can i run android 12?

• @San Huynh Sorry that Android 10 could not update to Android 12. You could update to the latest Vivid10 or Max10

• @Miguel Bosse Here is the latest firmware, please download it on Monday.

Vivid 11 Version Make Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 11(Scout maps are only available for the US and will be hidden in other areas.)

telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota(20231208)

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/v1i0my6sqzrd5fvmj53bs/update.zip?rlkey=6fzaenktzor2zx58sg9iau0sg&dl=0

• @Support Dasaita 

Has the new update release for android 10, and hopeful with the googlemaps on the main screen, the ui for the new roms are ugly thats for me a reason not to do the new update. its removes the beauty of the vivid ui. the split screen is crap and not everone use scout or lives in America.

i will wait for the new release when the treu vivid ui is back on dasaita and make it a beautiful car stereo again how it supossed be.

can you hook me up when there is a release with the real vivid ui

• Hello, I bought a PX6 unit for my Toyota Auris E18 in 2019, it works fine, but the android is not new.
    Is there a newer version? Can you send me a link?
    I assume the MCU needs updating too, could you send a link for that too?

• Hey I wanted to update my Dasaita and can u tell me if there is an update for my radio. 

• @Support Dasaita

• Hi @Support Dasaita , I've had my unit for a while and Android Auto stopped working quite a bit ago. Can this system be upgraded to a newer version of Android so that I can update Zlink? I'm still on version 3.5.24

• in Vivid 11 Version The left widget's map could be customized, suggest Google Map and Scout Map so Why cant this be done for the 10 vivid version to make your own choiche between the left widgets .

• @Support Dasaita you there?

• Where are the MCU updates for QCM6125?

• @Support Dasaita i download the update.zip file already but i dont see the dmcu.img file? where can i download the dmcu.img file so i can add the my usb drive .TIA

• Hi, I have a problem:

Hi,   Support Dasaita can't sync my Google account

Since I installed new firmware, I can't sync my Google account.

Can you help me? 

Tankx very much!

• I have a Dasaita px5, 1024 x 600, could you please tell me what stable firmware and what mcu I can put in it? thanks a lot

• @zee is @Scout Support  Can you please provide the latest firmware update?

https://www.dasaita.com/community/forum/topic/36770/firmwares?page=24#post-235474

• Vivid 10 VersionMake Sure your unit is PX6 Andorid 10(The left widget's map could be customized, suggest Google Map and Scout Map.)

how to customize the left widgets, cause all i see is the clock and meter on the left side ?

• Buenos dias.

Actualice mi equipo a la última versión por el sistema y al reiniciar se queda en la pantalla Dasaita, aquí les dejo las imágenes de la versión que tenía antes de Actualizar