How to Update Firmware

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

1.Download the firmware and MCU files on your computer and copy the downloaded files to an empty USB disk.

(Please note that the files should be located in the "Home" directory and the USB disk should be formatted as FAT32.)

2.Plug in the USB cable and wait for approximately 5 seconds. This will trigger an update notice. 

3.Click on the update notice and select the option to wipe data and format the flash.

Important Notice : Before updating the unit, make sure to save your important files as they will be wiped during the update process.

It is crucial not to power off the unit while the update is in progress!!!

4.If step 3 does not occur automatically, you can manually navigate to the About machine and click on either "System Update" or "MCU Update."

5.After updating the firmware, you can navigate to Settings > About machine to verify if the Build Number has been updated.

• Hello anyone with the same problem as mine. I recently installed Dasaita HA225-MAX10-CP, CANBUS008. I have a problem with my 360 view graphics alignment for Nissan Qashqai Ti 2016 model. I tried using different canbus setting but it didn’t work. Your help is highly appreciated.

Kevin

• hola , lo he intentado así como dice y me dá error , dice no encontrar archivo o directorio, mi equipo un px6 max 10 con firmware de mayo 2021 y mcu abril 2021

• Hello. I followed these directions and I was able to update the mcu. However, I am unable to update the system. Any help!?

• Hallo irgendwie kann ich die Datei nicht finden ( dmcu) Update hab ich runter geladen.. 🤔 Und muss ich es entpacken oder nur die gepackte Datei auf den USB Stick machen 🤷‍♂️ Dankeschön im voraus 

• Non riesco ad aggiornare il sistema mi rimane per ore su schermata nera

• Hi, How will I know which is the right MCU update for my HeadUnit. I have a MAX10

• I'm starting to worry that questions are being ask but not answered.  I am still thinking of buying a dasaita head unit and now worried that the support isn't there 

• @Vince cuda do you have an specific question to be answered?

• @Franklyn Thomas Why do you want to upgrade MCU? so you experience a wrong behavior of the unit?

MCU updates are not so trivial....sometimes a bad MCU update could lead to loss the factory settings and the unit could be malfunctioning.

MCU updates are more related to new models Can bus integration support, and rarely are included new features to the existing models.

Anyway, answering to your question....All the MCUs published by Dasaita are COMPATIBLE with all MTCD/MTCE units sold by Dasaita.

Only the Android ROM must match in android version to the one you have, becacuse upgrading/downgrading Android versions is not a trivial task

• @cesare dambrosio When upgrading ensure NO OTHER USB is plugged into the system

try again or force the upgrade from the REcovery Menu.

• @ruizpal ruizpal asegurate que no tienes otro USB insertado mas que el que tiene la actualizacion

• Where are the firmware and MCU files located so I can update my head unit?

• buonasera non riesco ad aggiorare il firmware del mio max 10 in nessun modo.una volta formattata pen drive in fat32 carico i file dmcu e update ma anche se compaiono i messaggi di aggiornamento si blocca all'avvio aggiornamento per errore file.

Come posso fare?

• @SALVATORE GIARDINA spero che tu abbia messo il file dezzippato (dmgu.img) no update.zip (questo le devi usare per l'aggiornamento del software)

• @SALVATORE GIARDINA update.zip è circa se no oltre un gb

• @Quick Yuan i was able to update the MCU to 3.78 using your instructions but am trying to install scout and the stereo is not doing anything when I tap on the system update button. I also tried vivid and it's the same problem.  I have a px6 max10 in a 2012 Toyota sequoia. What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to rename the package.zip?

• @Quick Yuan 

Edit: i renamed the file to "update.zip" and the system found it. Only problem is that it won't install it because there is an error "footer is wrong" and "signature is not valid" . I don't know. I guess sill keep trying.

• @Gilberto Contreras if you open you update.zip what is inside?

Check that there is not other update.zip inside the first zip....in that case ...extract and use the extracted update.zip

• @Iker Gomez that's exactly what it was. How did that even happen? Thank you so much. You totally saved me from the craziness i was going to try and do to fix it!!! 

• 1 / 3