Don't get fooled by Vivid.

• Vivid is the same base unit from Dasaita. Only a new launcher, Vivid. It's fare from finished with lots of bugs and under-developed functions. Fixed screen on the main display, i.e. only radio/player on the right side. Only Google navigation on the left side. Sure you can have Waze as usual as an app, but not on the Vivid-screen.

I thought it was a new development, but it's not. Just a new launcher.

Use your old unit and install the launcher if you like it. Don't buy a new unit like I did. Or use the new FW suppose to be released Oct. 25 with Vivid included.

Dasaita Vivid 10.2 inch for Nissan X-Trail 2014-2018 Car Video Android 10 IPS Screen GPS Spotify 4G+64G DVD Player Radio - Nissan X-Trail Qashqai 2014-2018/CB008

• As you said "You thought".... 

Vivid is a new development. Initially is a launcher but each time is more integrated into the hct system....which other launchers can NOT do.

Vivid team have access to the hct system so the final Vivid product will be more efficient than any commercial launcher could offer

• @Iker Gomez Well it doesn't say not finished, but under development in the ads from Dasaita. It actually says nothing. That's why I warned people not to buy it now. Wait for it to be at least mostly finished. As it is right now my Max 10 has better launcher than this under development launcher.

• @Tom Box Vivid (and scout for US market) is an ALTERNATIVE to the classic Stock Dasaita....you can purcahse with one system or another preinstalled...perhaps you are good with android and ROMS, but many people just leaves the unit in the same initial status as the one when purchased...so it is important for them which system are purchasing.

Prior to release Vivid team were testing in some devices...and they sold the idea to Dasiata that wa ready for the market (in my opinion it wasn't)...but hey have reacted very quickly and the version uptoday is complete different with a new experience.

• Still not worth the money to buy a new unit and find it to be the same unit as I already have. Instead, use their software launcher in your current Max10 and save the money.

• @Tom Box In my opinion they are not cheating. They just announcing the available new interfaces...

Of course does not worth the money if you already had a MAX10....it is the same product with other software (probably new bt/wifi chip).

I think you just not get informed correctly and your impulse forced yourself to buy the same product.....

software is software...Even companies advertising between the exclusivity of Android 9, android 10, Android 11, always there is a way to do the upgrade with the same hardware...but you have to do it by yourself