HA2161-MAX6

• Hi,

I have Toyota Sienna 2020 with  Dasatia HA2161-MAX6 after 1 year of use  I was driving the car and earing music and suddenly I ear tik and no more sound. system stop playing normal sound  I select the max volume and ear very low sound I confirm that my speakers are OK with the original car system, I tried the following steps to fix the problem with no success:

1. try EQ options.

2. factory reset.

3. firmware update and MCU last version.

What is the problem??

Thanks,

itzik

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Itzik Ben Abu hi 

are you able to take the unit out , and test with 12V power  .  

if still no sound , must be mother soud chip problem , need change sound chip

• I connect the original Toyota car system and it works also the is 1.5 years old  if I have charger problem I will see it on all the car devices.

what do you mean "need change sound chip"?

• Can I get some answers the seller doesn't answer me and you don't answer me I have more than 2 cars with your system this is your service and product quality? after 1 year of use, it stops working!!!

• You have bo mentioned if you tried to update your system or anything prior the sound goes off.

You mentioned that there is sound but very low, is that correct? If so ... has your car a stock audio amplifier? Do you have the correct canbus selected?

Send more information as you barely describe your problem but not which settings are on your unit

• Hi,

I didn't update any components only after the problem started.

my car came with the original sound system, I don't think that there is a stock audio amplifier external to the original sound system.

the Canbus is 08 as is always worked I have more 2 Toyota cars with Dasaita MAX10 and I connect the system to them and the problem not fix.

Thanks

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Itzik Ben Abu hi  you have 2 dasaita unit ? you can exchange the unit to test ? 

if not , can use the 12V power to power it on ?

• I did that still not working...