Toyota C-HR 2017 (EU) - Connection to factory USB socket

• @Quick Yuan these photos are not of a Toyota C-HR

• Hi

I bought a Vivid 11 recently and i have the same problem, the USB adaptor included does not fit the CHR connector. My CHR has GPS so i suspect the small grey squared connector is for GPS. Maybe the USB goes through the white 8 pins connector.

My solution was to connect the auxiliar cable with 2 USBs and pass it down through a gap under the glove box

• Hire professional hackers! (Telegram: Blackhat_plug)
    We are a team of professional hackers. Our expertise is programming, running exploits, and setting up DDoS attacks, database, SEO and web design, hosting & server management, marketing, hacking and we like the challenge of doing things where most others give up. 

Examples:
    Spear Phishing Attacks to get accounts from selected targets. 
    Recover account passwords of most social networks easily, remote control smartphones. 
    Facebook, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter account hacking. criminal record expungement, credit score increment, change of a school course grade, tracking live location, etc.

Full package deal, getting access to personal or company devices and accounts, and searching for the data you need.
    Hacking web servers, game servers, or other internet infrastructure. Economic espionage. Getting private information from someone. We have no limits/restrictions regarding the types of jobs and services we offer.

Contact via 
    Telegrram:  Blackhat_plug
    https://t.me/Blackhat_plug

• je rencontre le meme probleme, avez vous trouvé une solution ?

• Dit is precies het zelfde probleem wat ik heb met die stekker past bij mij ook niet en iedere dag een ander verhaal past ook precies bij mij ik ben al 4 weken bezig over het geluid op de AM radio ontvangst geen enkele zenders en toch komt iedere keer met een ander verhaal 

• Op gelost alle problemen weg geweldige service 

• Hello

I had the same problem and after some investigations, i could find that if you have a GPS unit you have to umount that unit (it is at the bottom) and disconnect the cable from it, in my case it was connected at the hidden part so i had to unmout the complete GPS to get it:

This is the GPS module:

The cable we need is connected in the connector marked below:

• 2 / 2