Staff member

all Feebacks are welcome 

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

update log

2021-11-22 

1.Support Android split screen on dashboard(Long click 'recent'control on status bar)
    2.Day/Night theme auto change timezone bug fix
    3.Support navigation bar apps customization(Long click apps to pin or unpin)
    4.Improve performance
    5.Fix crashes and bugs

2021-11-08 

1.Day/Night auto mode change theme based on sunrise/sunset time
    2.On/Off setting for 'vivid music widget' show on other apps
    3.Wallpaper can be selected from local device
    4.Left map will change to HeadingUp instead always NorthUp while driving
    5. Android 11 compatible support
    6.Fixed cardLayout dashboard phone call not showing issue
    7.Fixed driving mode restriction on search bugs
    8.Fix other bugs and crashes

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

• Vivid seems to have taken over Bluetooth naming and PIN creation. I can temporarily change the Bluetooth settings but after a device disconnects it changes Bluetooth name to "VIVID" and changes the 4 figit PIN to a new random number. Can that be turned off so custom name and PIN can be set?

• @Bryan Denton Make sense, will be done in 1 month OTA update

• https://app.box.com/s/ziah66l8d4vm8h87o2ynz3dzf7q1hrou

This is the Dasaita DAB+ APK for the Dasaita DAB+ module.
    Would be great if it was integrated in Vivid ROM.

• I really want this customise the home screen, to be able to choose what is displayed in each of the desktop areas.  Right now the desktop is useless to me because I want to use herewego for nav and I use the non-usb Dasaita DAB adapter which requires the Dasaita DAB APK v1.38 to work.  I can't find a way of accessing either of this apps from the desktop without browsing through all the apps.  This makes the home screen annoying.

Also whenever I go to the home screen it kills whatever I am listening to on dasaita DAB adapter and DAB+ app.

• @Andy Knight 

Hi

Thanks for using and raise your feedbacks.

#1. We will support split screen feature in next release, maybe it will resolve your problem

#2. You can drag and drop your favorite app to domain bar in next release

Maybe these changes could meet your request, please have a try once you get the update

#3. I am sorry that i cannot get the detail about "it kills". Could you help to provide a video for this? It could help us to investigate your request.

Thanks again for using and please feel free to let us know your feedback. 

Best Regards

• @Vivid Vivid customising the bar would be a good start. But what about customising what goes into the main desktop areas like you can do with other launchers?  The music part of the screen is wasted for me as it only lets me access local music, AM/FM radio and Bluetooth, none of which I use as music sources.  I will be installing the Amazon music app so will it allow me to link into that?

Regarding the Dasaita DAB+ app stopping playing whenever it loses focus, that seems to have resolved itself after a reboot.

• @Andy Knight 

Thanks for using and raise your feedback. And in next release below 2 updates may match your request

1. We will support customize the domain bar, you could pin your favorite music source in domain bar and unpin the app you do not like it. That will help you easy to find your app and launch it.

2. We will support Split Screen, you can launch your favorite app in the split screen

Home these updates could resolve your problems and appreciate you to continue to use our product and feel free to raise your feedbacks any time. 

Best Regards

• I've got a Dasaita Vivid for Qashqai 2016.

Have installed on it Spotify and Dab-Z, and i have smartphone connected with bluetooth.

I have this problem: listening Spotify or Dab-Z or Youtube (not normal radio), when i receive a message on smartphone, or resume it from stand-by, or put it on stand-by, the volume of Dasaita decreases for a few seconds! always!!

Is quite boring.

there is an option to avoid this volume issue? thanks

• Bonjour,

Je viens d'installer la rom Vivid mais youtube ne marche pas ecran noir j'ai juste le son 

• @Quick Yuan I made the last update,but I can not a split screen, so let, s use navigation and YouTube on the main screen, long tap not halp

• @Quick Yuan 

[Dec.06 2021] We are releasing new version 4.11.3327 today !
    Major changes are:

1. Lock screen valet mode with password
    2. Support drag and drop to change app position
    3. Support steering wheel pause button
    4. Don't duck audio sound when receive bluetooth notification on PX6
    5. Fix crashes and bugs

[Nov.23 2021] We are releasing new version 4.11.3321 today! This is hot fix for yesterday's version.
    Major changes are:

1. Hot fix for phone bluetooth notification will pause vivid music issue

• I have updated to the Vivid Dec.06 2021 - 4.11.3327 version on my Max10 PX6 headunit. I am still NOT able to invoke split screen. I have long pressed the recents icon in the taskbar but it does not react. Only allows single press but dragging and dropping windows does NOT work either. Please advise if there is a setting that needs to be turned on to activate the long press function.

• @Iron Beast are you using a VIVID ROM or a STOCK ROM+Vivid Launcher?

• @Iker Gomez I used stock ROM, I have that problem too

• @Iker Gomez Vivid ROM

• I updated my Max10 PX6 yesterday to vivid, now android auto will not connect via wired or wireless?

• 1 / 2