Vivid ROM Features Discuss

• @Quick Yuan Why is there no extensive equalizer in the latest VIVID update, and already in the newer MAX 10 update there is?

• Hello

What are the changes in the latest VIVID update? I had installed the VIVID soft on Max10, but some applications from Google Play did not work properly for me. I had a subscription for navigation and it didn't see my subscription. The equalizer also returned the less extensive one. I went back to the earlier HA3 MAX10 software

• Hi, I installed a Vivid rom and everything works fine besides the bluetooth. It sometimes connects the paired phone and sometimes not. It works more or less every second time. Any idea how to solve the problem? Reinstalation, cache and system wipe doesn't help. 

• Dear developers,

it looks like it is a bug in the Vivid rom. I instaled another rom that is HCT7_rk3399_10.0_ota(20211109) and everything included bluetooth works fine. I installed again the Vivid rom and again the same issue with the bluetooth like before. Is it any chance for an update solving the problem?

• @Grzegorz Urbanski 

Welcome. Vivid is in development so it has some problems, but I tower that it will go boldly forward. Interest in it is. Dasaita has not changed its software for a long time, and the competition is moving forward in this direction. I'm also waiting for new VIVID updates. Now I threw into the earlier software HA3 because VIVID had a few problems. Regards Karol

• @Karol Karol 

I also decided to leave Vivid and now I am using HCT7 which is more polished.

BTW, what is a difference between HCT7 and HA3?

• @Grzegorz Urbanski 

Welcome. As for me HA3 more extensive. But I'm waiting for VIVID updates because I see a lot of possibilities in it. I keep my fingers crossed for the development of VIVID. Best regards

• @Grzegorz Urbanski  Hi can you share photos how HCT7 looks like? I cannot find the photos anywhere.

Thank you.

I'm currently on Vivid but I'm thinking to come back to HA3 as in Vivid the Radio app is not workign from me (but the radio from the luncher is working :?) also the map in the luncher dows not show the route as in google maps but will only show direction.

• I notice there are a lot of parameters in Factory Settings that are not visible. Also, despite setting my system to Light mode, the settings menus are still dark mode, which is very difficult to view in sunlight.

• Please improve the navigation in split screen mode... It would be great if Google Maps could run in the window. 

• Hi, Is there a way to change the app icons? Like for example: Nova Launcher

• @Mike Van Eeckhoutte You can go to Google play store and download related apps.

• Hi from France,

I installed the last version of Vivid 10 on my PX6 and I have some question about it :

I was surprise to discover Scout inside Vivid 10 and I taucht that Scout was a differnet version and Scout was reserved for US market !

But my main question is about the possibility to manage the GPS application  map inside left windows and Spotify or local music inside right windows. Is it possible ?

And is ti possible to uninstalled Scout ?

I hope your support

• @Jean-Claude JACQUET we will release new version that could customize the GPS application on the left widget at the end of FEB, you could pay attention to our forum.

• Hi wondering why I would need (8g ram 256g rom) over (6g ram 64g rom) what’s the benefits ?
    2016 toyota tundra 

• @Chris Lanc Hi, we are wondering if you mean that you want to change the head unit to G12 with 8g ram 256g rom. Or please kind further demonstrate your request so that we could better assist you.

• I'm looking to buy a new g12  just wondering if I need the larger ram and rom and if so what would I need the larger 8g ram 256g rom for?

• @Chris Lanc We would like to tell you that the large storage can make sure that the head unit run faster than which has small storage. If you prefer watching videos or store many songs, we suggest you to buy the 8+256.

• 2 / 2