Canbus setting for 2008 Toyota sequoia platinum?

• Hi, can someone please tell me what canbus setting i should use in my px6 dasaita headunit inside the factory settings? The only one remotely similar is the Toyota Prado. I have a 2008 Toyota Sequoia platinum.

Smetimes i have an issue where my steering wheel volume controls don't work. I hope the correct setting will help!

Thank you 

• Bump

• Can you send a picture of your canbus Box?

If you are using Vivid ROM / Vivid Launcher they had some problems with the steering wheel buttons so i recommedn  to install the latest Vivid ROM and update the launcher after the install.

• @Iker Gomez ah just to close the loop, it is a simple soft box ty-ss-01. I recently reinstalled it in a 2012 sequoia platinum and switched the settings to the simple canbus for the Corolla and RAV4. Was the closest I could come up with. Now I'm having an issue with the reverse camera. It is not coming on. I looked at the harness and none of the reverse wires are connected to the car's harness. I'm wondering if the 2012 harness is different? I don't think I was able to find a plug that would fit. I may just repost this somewhere else.

• @Gilberto Contreras in my case (Mazda CX5), the reverse signal is controlled by the CANBUS and not a direct cable from the headunit to the Car Harness..

First, update your MCU to the latest one 3.78 (dowsnlod from firmware section of the forum). Copy it onto a USB drive and on settings look for MCU Update and perform the updte.

After the MCU update go to factry settings and check again the posssible combinations for "Simple" canbus manufacturers and Toyota.

If nothing of this solves your issue, you will have to check your wiring connecttions:

I am assuming that all the camera connections (except the reverse signal are well connected ), and you already tried to connect a reverse wire to +12V continuos to check that your camera works in the car.

Here you are a differnet connector schematics for the Sequoia:

perhaps connecting one of the Reverse Wire to the 24Pin CA+ is enough to get the 12V signal when reversing.

• So i plugged everything in and the rear camera worked. Thank you for this information! I did have a rear seat entertainment harness that worked perfect with the 2008 sequoia harness but is different in the 2012. The plug labeled r27 is a different shape. I took the pins out of my harness and put them on the Toyota harness and was able to get video. The only problem was that audio was not working. the rear seat entertainment retention harness also plugs into r11 but there was no audio. These connect to the dasaita aux in sub harness and output When you click on the av-in app. Would you happen to know where I could find a pin out for a 2012 harness? 

Thank you