Radio fm

• My tuner FM not work CAnnot catch any stations where is problem radio work normal have reset .... Setting region is Europe 

• Expert
    Expert
    Expert
    Staff member

@Pawel Gawenda hi please make sure the Radio antenna is connected correctly , and when using the Radio app make sure the PTY and TA is off  . and click the search ICON to search the stations 

• @Pawel Gawenda Welcome. I had the same thing. I wasn't looking for any radio stations. I checked the connection cubes from Dasait and Toyota. In another place there was a pin from the radio. I put the pin in the Dasaita cube and everything works :) Maybe it's with you. Best regards

• @Quick Yuan the FM radio reception stills leaves a lot to be desired, even with everything connected properly. 

• @L Smith my fm radio reception is good.

• I've tried everything and sometimes I get a good signal and sometimes I don't. I've given up and just use CarPlay 

• @Iker Gomez ...I am happy for you. Doesn't mean Dasaita doesn't have issues they need to address for the other 90% regarding radio reception. Have they offered you a position yet? I have seen more responses from you than their support. Or could you be a Dasaita Tech pretending to be a satisfied customer. Can you help here?

• @L Smith I am not dasaita...I am an active community user that tries to make this system better for all. I have been an active member from xda-developers forums for several.years giving support other users.

Anyway....do You think 90% of people is YOU?....what kind of ego. 

In this forum there are only 2 issues regarding fm reception....

Not all the problems in this world are YOU related. Check yourself for it.

• @Iker Gomez ...I may have exaggerated a little. That being said If someone buys a high end "radio" would it be asking for too much to have at the very least decent "radio reception"?

I'm ok with it though as I use radio apps...just thought I'd chime in to let fellow users with radio reception issues know they are not alone. There is strength in numbers, assuming if enough users complained about it maybe Dasaita will take notice look into it and respond a little quicker...just saying.

I have no issue with you...just the quality of support I'm receiving from Dasaita at the moment. If you don't work for them you should try not to take my criticism of Dasaita support so personal. Check.

• @Iker Gomez ...they don't appear to take it personal 😉. I do have a little ego...that new valet lock screen in VIVID10...I'd like to think they put that in for me to shut me up, lol

• Hello

I have weird problem with my MAX10 FM radio. Autosearch worked fine, found many stations. Region correctly set to Europe.

Now I can switch between saved stations but after 5 sec of listening (good sound) radio app starts constantly doing search, so i cant listen selected station.

Its behavior is as described except only one radiostation , which is available on 3 separate frequencies in my region (autosearch saved ot under 3 buttons). I can listen only this one radio station, so this is weird.

AF /Loc etc settings in radio app dont change anything in this behavior. I tried also change in factory settings on fm tab dx af setting from 20db to 30db or even 40db (i think this setting sets signal strength when fm app should do af). This not solved dsscribed problem

Please any advice, thanks

• @Wielki Edek which android rom.are you using? It seems to be a software issue. I have jo such issue in the last vivid ROM

• Hi, My car came with Dasaita Max 10 head unit. Radio never worked. Today when I opened it. I found the radio adapter not connected to anything. Where can I find the right kind of adapter for this. Also, there was another wire connection in my Toyota Camry 2009 that was not connected to anything, I am not sure what that supposed to connect with. Dasaita Radio Wire connector

• @Md Rahman Toyota unused wire connection

• @Md Rahman When you purchased the radio, it comes with a bunch of cables for make all the connections:

* Antenna Adapter

* Canbus with Video/Audio connections

Not all Stock plugs MUST be connected. I dont know what is the exact purpose of that connector but, could be the navigation dedicated cables that are useless with the Dasaita unit

• Hello Iker, do you have any idea if I can get this antenna adapter from some sources? I did not buy this Dasaita set but the previous owner of my car did.