Vivid Upgrade from MAX10 - No Bluetooth

• Hi, I upgraded my system below from MAX10 to Vivid, and my phone is not seeing the head unit.  I have rebooted the phone and the stereo several times and my phone never sees the "Vivid" device in the bluetooth connection settings

Dasaita 10.2 inch Large Screen Double Din Android 10.0 Car Stereo for Any Vehicle with a Double din Slot Radio with GPS Navigation 4G Ram 64G ROM Buil
    ASIN: B07QV6RQ4N

• I recommend you to dwoanload the LAST VIVID Rom (dated december 2021) and install it with a complete wipe of the system (check it on Firmware section of this forum)

You issue could be a Vivd permission issue.

On the latest Vivid ROM i had no issues and lots of bugs are solved. Additionally, vivid laucher update will be propmted after you upgrade the latest ROM.. upgrade it and check if everythng works properly

• @Iker Gomez I updated the latest Vivid Rom and went back to Max 10. Bluetooth is not working. I also went to about PX6 machine and I can't find the Bluetooth module.  Also went to factory setting and went one by one for each bluetooth with no success. Please let me know what I can do. It function just fine before I tried Vivid. Please let me know how to proceed. Thank you. 

• @Armando Gonzalez 

I dont know what you mean with going to "about PX6 machine" and not find the bt module. I thicnk the "about" screen does not show any informatio aboout blueooth

When going through each available chipset on "factory settings" did you rebooted the unit each time? if not rebooted you are not allowing the Android system to load the correct drivers.

for recent Max10 units only two chipsets are possible to be installed:

• FSC-BW124
    • WQ_RF210

It is strange that your bt chip could fail, so , i would try the following:

1) Try to find bt devices from the unit by means of using the android setting and not the Vivid/Stock Bluetooth App. Go to Android Settings > Bluetooth connections and perform a search from there. I suffered this today with the scout ROM and i solved by forcing pairing from the Android Bluetooth settings

2) try to see if the bluetooth dasaita app has all the permissions for bluetooth managing

3) if nothing from above works, go back to the most recent stock dasaita ROM (find it on the frmware section of this forum) adn check if everything is correct. Remeber to install the ROMS by selecting "WIPING DATA" to avoid any corrupted data still being available on the new ROM

• @Iker Gomez so I had to do #3 to get bluetooth to function again. The bluetooth chip is the FSC-BW124. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for the new Max 10 or Vivid ROM.  Will be in the lookout for updates throughout. Thank you for all your help.  

• @Armando Gonzalez did you try the #1?

yesterday  suffered the same as you...and the bluetooth did not find any device and from my phone i couldnt find the headunit bluetooth. I di go to Setting> Connected devices> Bluetooth and perforemed a search from there and voilá....

• @Iker Gomez I did try number#1 but it did work.  Almost like it froze.  I am currently happy with the stock Max 10 ROM.  I don't have good zlink connection with wireless android auto. I changed the launcher which looks like a chrome book/tablet.  I really love and enjoy the Dasaita headunit.