Peugeot 208 -2016 Android 10 PX5 firmware update

• Hello :)

is it possible to update my android headunit??

right now i dont have the "console settings" for the moodlight in the roof and the daytime running lights settings   ( See picture)   

https://gyazo.com/c9ddb143d693affd8a22e2c8fc9ed725  i dont have this menu :(

My current system information 

px5 

4gb ram

CPU: Octa-core Cortex-A53 @ 1.5G

MCU Version :  MTCE_HXD_V3.56_1

• @Jack Nielsen please check factory setting , password 126 , in CANBUS option .  choose NO 61 

• After checking your canbus settings as suggested by Quick Yuan, then you can find  a "Control Settings" app with the menus you want

• Hello @Quick Yuan What CANBUS option number do I select for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner with JBL system subwoofer? Thank you.

• @Quick Yuan I have the control settings app on the PX5 in my Peugeot 208, but the center console light does not work, whatever setting I choose for 'mood lighting'. The center console also doesn't light up when the doors open or when I unlock the doors.

With the original head unit, I could set this in the settings:

208 manual (2013)

Is there a way to get this center console light working with the Dasaita head unit?

Thanks in advance!

• @Martijn te Kampe unfortunately, not all the stock options that are configurable on the stock units are available on these aftermarket units (depends on the specific model/version/year), as the canbus is not configured for that features.

but this option is assumed to be available according to th images supplied in this forum. Do you have correctly configured your canbus box? (Canbus to be selected: 61)