Max10 PX6 how to use Android Auto?

• I have Dasaita PX6 HA5632 head unit with Android 10. When I connect phone via cable, nothing happens.

How do I know if my head unit is compatible with Android Auto? And how do i make it work? 

• You need Zlink app. It handles Carplay and AA. Should already be installed.

• Check if the zlink app is available in your ROM.

If not try to enable it on the factory settings by switching "carplay" option to "on"....then, after reboot the app will appear on your system.

If everything is correct open it and you will find which connections are available for your zlink app (you can see on the main screen of zLink app some icons on the bottom.right of the screen)

The first time you start zlink you need to have the headunit connected to internet to validate the license.

• When I open Zlink app i get error messages:

Neither MFI nor Dev-Id found
    also that software is inactivated..

Any help? Does this mean that android auto chip is missing in my device?

• @Ed Vard You need connect to internet to activate it. 

• @Tony Ye  I was connected. being online makes no difference

• @Ed Vard Select the right type, then click on Refresh besides the QR code. Then it will be activated. 

• On my Zlink app there is only Android Auto available, but that is OK. When i press refresh it says that app is not activated.

On the right side text says to scan QR code with wechat mini app, whatever that means? 

• @Tony Ye  is there something else I can do?

• @Ed Vard every time I just connected to the internet and click on "Refresh", then it will be activated. Please try a different wifi network.