Mazda Cx5 Dasaita MAX10 HA5336+CB064 Hilfe

• hallo habe das Dasaita MAX10 HA5336+CB064 autoradio seit paar Monaten habe ich Probleme damit nach dem Update der mcu auf die version 3.78.1 bekomme ich seltsame Absturze 1. Wenn ich mein Auto starte kann ich keine Musik hören erst nach einen Neustart funktioniert es wieder

2. Wenn ich Navigation starte bekomme ich öfters schwarzes Bild nach einigen Sekunden funktioniert es wieder gibt es eine besser Version der mcu Datei oder liegt der Fehler woanders kann es sein das mein canbus Adapter fehlerhaft ist bitte um hilfe

Google übersetzten

hello I've had the Dasaita MAX10 HA5336+CB064 car radio for a few months. I've had problems with it after updating the mcu to version 3.78.1. I get strange crashes. 1. When I start my car I can't hear any music. It only works again after a restart 2. When I start navigation I often get a black screen after a few seconds it works again is there a better version of the mcu file or is the problem somewhere else it could be that my canbus adapter is faulty please help

• I have a CX5 Headunit as well and it is working well...except for the black screen during a few seconds that occurred to me sometimes, but i think it is related to the Vivid launcher ia am using (which is being updated from bugs each month)

Try to update your unit to the latest available one (check the firmware section of this forum). You will find the stock one and the Vivid one...I liked personally the vivid one..