Google Maps issue in Vivid main window

• Hello,

i update my max 10 with Vivid 1O, but i have an issue. In the main menu the google maps does not appear and sometimes the car position moves and sometimes not. I've download offline maps and it works with the google maps application but not in the split screen.

Thx

• i have the vivid working properly.

Check the version of the Vivid software you installed. You had to install the last VIVID Rom available under Firmware section of this forum and then update the vivid lacuncher to the latest one isside the application

Offline maps only works within google maps applciation. I couldnt use them under the split screen. Perhaps is something related to a limitation of the Google maps API used.

Googl maps preview under the split screen only works if there is an active internet connection in order to show the map properly, if not..only the partially dowanloaded map could work, but the position of the car is given by your built-in GPS..

Check the number of saatellites under monitoring app (on settings) for  propoer satellite reception...if the reception is poor you will have to move the GPS antenna to toher location