Car Logo Upload

• Anyone know the steps to put your own car logo? Have  the px6 and a 2015 4runner. 

• @ian MOHAMMED 

Go to Settings > Car Settings > Factory Settings > Password: 126 > Go to Logo and there you can upload a picture (if i am not wrong)

• Anyone know the size of the default logos. I keep creating a new one but its really small on the screen , went up tp 1024 x 768 and still too small... 

• Where Is this file..?

After last firmware update my car logo disappear....

car.ico

• Buongiorno non ce un modo per rimettere il logo auto

• I've been trying to upload a cutom picture for a few days now. In the manual it says the pictures should be 800x480 pixels. I've made seveal pictures that size. Did the Go to Settings > Car Settings > Factory Settings > Password: 126 >Car Logo>pressed Custom searched for the file, selected the file, pressed Apply, Exit. Then I restarted the unit. When booting it goes to the 10 Navigation screen, then the blue Dasatia logo comes up. After that the system starts to boot up. No logo shows.

The picture is still located on USB-B. Does it have to be copied to a specific Flash directory?

I've tried copying it to Flash/Pictures, Flash/Download. No logo shows up on the screen where ever I put it.

Also, In the Car Logo screen setup screen, there should be car logos to pick from up under car.ico. I have no default car logos show up to select. The unit is in a 2014 Toyota Corrolla and I was looking for the Toyota logo. Not there.  That's why I was trying to put my own custom logo on the unit. No love.

Anyway, if someone knows the specifics on how to install a custom logo please let us know.

Mark