Lane assist camera quit working after upgrade

• Hello Dasaita, I purchased the Dasaita Android 10.0 Car Stereo for Honda Vezel HR-V HRV 2014 2015 2016 2017 Gps Navigation Radio with 9 Inch Screen 4G Ram Head Unit about a year ago. I had it working perfectly, until I decided to upgrade to the latest firmware & MCU, HA3_px5_10.0_ota(20210225) & 3.78.​ 

Now the lane assist camera is showing just a black screen with yellow diamond/triangle. However if I use F-Cam the lane assist camera and the back up camera both work. Also when I'm in reverse the backup camera works if I click on the back button on the left side of the screen the camera switches to the lane assist camera and it works fine. It just doesn't work when I turn my blinker on.

Also I don't see the climate controls on screen any more.

in factory settings I have canbus set to 21, right view normal, front camera on. ​

my Car is  a 2018 HR-V EX-L

• any one have an answer? I would love to have my lane watch working again with my turn indicator! 

• @Iker Gomez can you please help me out on this. I've gone through all the settings after upgrading and every thing is configured properly.

• to further clarify the issue, this also happens when I try to launch Avin or DVD aps. So it looks like even though I have enabled video while driving the system is still blocking video while driving. I can't fine any other available config option that would restrict video. 

one more thing to note, fcam works with the lane assist camera.

• @Brew1 Brew sorry I do not own a Honda

• @Iker Gomez Thanks anyway. 

@Quick Yuan can you help out here? I'm now on HA3_px5_10.0_ota2820220401
    it looks like the option for video while driving is not working, I get the triangle warning sign when I turn on the right blinker, when I launch Avin or DVD apps. I'll post photos of my settings in a little while. 

• Ok, is it time to start looking for another car stereo? 

I've asked mutliple times for assistance and have recieved no reply. why have a support site if you aren't going to support your customers??