Cnat connect to wifi

• Just installed the head unit and it won't connect to the wifi from my house or my phone. It can see the networks. I can enter a password. But the dasaita won't connect to either network. I've tried forgetting the networks and retyping the passwords, but it still won't connect. Please advise

• updated to latest max10 firmware, same problem

• updated to latest vivid firmware, same problem.  My laptop connects to the wifi from the car with no problem

• Some genius at Dasaita swapped Wifi and GPS connectors.  Check that you're connected the right connector.

• The dasaita is able to connect to my home wifi if I turn off the wpa2 security on the router. However, with security on, it won't connect.

With my galaxy note 9 Hotspot, the dasaita was also able to connect when I turned off the security. Unlike the home wifi, however, when I turned the hotspot security back on, the dasaita COULD connect.

This was with both the newest vivid and max10 updates. Both my wifi and GPS signal strengths are strong, so I don't think the antennae are swapped. 

• My unit connects with or witout WPA2. Although the wifi-receiver is weak in the Max 10 unit or any similar unit. Why I'm talking about swapped connectors on Max 10 they are Wifi left GPS right. On original VIVID units they are in reverse. Not very smart when it's the same chassi.

• On my unit, a "max10", the wifi antenna is on the passenger side according to the labeling.  I did a speed test comparison, the phone pulled down 100mbps and the dasaita 38mbps.  Perhaps the head unit is slow, or perhaps the dashboard blocks the signal to some degree.

• @Chria Bird perhaps the Bluetooth is making some interference...check the speeds with no Bluetooth connected device