Car Settings App

• I want to make changes on when I press the unlock button on my remote that it will unlock all doors just not the drivers side. When I go into the Car Settings App all features are greyed out and can't make any changes. Is this standard feature or is there a way I can get these features unlocked?

• @Rocky G it depends on your car model and installed canbus module.

What headunit /Car brand + Model + Year / Canbus do you have?

• @Iker Gomez I have the PX6 in a 2014 Honda Accord not sure of the can bus. How do I find that out?

• @Rocky G on factory settings>canbus

• Maybe this isn't the right one?

• @Rocky G As far as I know, Dasaita is only working with Simple Soft (Simple) and Raise manufacturers (I might be wrong).

You can doble check it by looking into the canbus box for a Logo.

Once you identified the manufacturer, then go to specific canbus manufacturer, specific car brand and check if your speicifc model is there...if not usully other models from the same brand could work as well (dont worry you are not going to break anything if selecting the correct car brand)

Not all the car brands/models have the dedicated Car information app available....it depends on the canbus selected...

If you select the correct canbus option (as per your box) and the app disappear (after the mandatory reboot), then that options were not be available (and is the design intent)...if your canbus is correct and the app is still visible on your unit (after the reboot of course), then the options will be accessible.

• @Rocky G did you figure out a solution for this? I'm having this exact problem.

• @Bryan Majano and didyou check the sticker of your canbus box?

• Hello. Any lucky with accessing the car control settings? My app is also grayed out and I'm on the same canbus settings as you.