Zlink activation

• Hello,

I can't use Zlink because i don't know how to activate it.

What is the method to obtain a code to activate the app?

Thanks

Ronan

• @snoophill Jean 

Zlink activation is automatic once you have the Headunit connected to internet during activation process...after that internet connection is not required anymore.

So connect first your headunit to a WIFI (home or your phone's hot spot) and open Zlink...activation will be automatically enabled

• Thanks for your answer,

Is not the case for me, i tried several times with different rom ans each times zlink don't activate automatically with wifi...

i found a tips on internet who demand to change the region of country to india but it the same.

I live in france.

• It will only activate automatically if you have an original Dasaita unit.

• @snoophill Jean what unit and what ROM do you have?

• I bought a dasaita PX5 for Qashqai in 2020. I tried with several rom official android 9 and next hal9k android 10 it's the same problem.

i take photos tomorrow to show you the message on screen

• @snoophill Jean please take the photos and if you can..a video showing this. 

• Sorry for the bad quality!

• @snoophill Jean your problem is not an activation problem...but a hardware issue...zlink is not recognizing your unit to have a valid hardware.

Are you sure that your px5 was sold with carplay/android auto support?

Where did you purchase that unit?

• Ah ok, I think about this problem... I bought on aliexpress on the dasaita official store.

But i don't remenber if when i buy the product it was with zlink..

• I have the same problem, ZLink won't activate after firmware upgrade. Is there an activation code that can be manually entered?