Bluetooth/wifi not working and unable to set time zone

• I have had my Max10 installed for about 6 days.  I have had issues with my phone(android) not connecting to the unit.  The phone shows in the bluetooth connections but the phone will not connect.  If I remove the connection from the phone and the head unit and try to pair the phone it will not see the head unit.

Cycling power does not reliably resolve the issue.  I have factory reset the system but I still have the same issue.  

I am also unable to set the time zone to anything other than China.

When my system boots it shows android 11 and it shows 11 in the system settings

• @Troy Fasnacht 

I had tried a VIVID 11 OTA 20220316 and I could change the Time Zone....check the latest avaiblae A11 ROM on Firmware dowload...

Regarding the Bluetooth Issues....developers think they have just discover the solution for the issue and just implemented into the stock A10 ROm.... in the following days they will implment it on the A11 ROM as well.... stay tuned!!

• Hi, Troy Fasnacht

We've got your requirement, and will contact with you by message.

Pls reply us ASAP, thanks.

• Please check this update and post your comments if it is solved or not....https://www.dropbox.com/s/xoy332fcx7t7bfn/telenav_vivid_rk3399_11.0_ota%2820220413%29.zip?dl=0

• I downloaded the vivid11 update and that seems to have resolved the issues.  The bluetooth will still occasionally not connect but it is very rare.  the clock issue is also resolved.  Wifi works with no issues.

In the last week I have run into a new problem.  I am not sure if it is related to the dasita unit or android auto.  I will post a seperate post on the forum